Author Topic: Authentication Problem  (Read 3600 times)

He got a thing about a week ago called Qustodio and I know it is some kind of firewall/protection thing. It is not on right now, though. I can't go in and see if Blockland is blocked because it requires a password to get in. However, I don't think that is the problem. Greek made that script and seems to think it's not a firewall problem, and because it loads the server list when I open the game.

Qustodio is a parental controls program. Does Blockland authenticate correctly if you use your dad's account?

My whole family uses the same account. I think my dad probably got Qustodio to keep tabs on my brother's tablet or something. I guess there is a chance Blockland is blocked on it. However, I dont think it is enabled right now. Didn't your script show you that in my console log it isn't a firewall type problem?

Also noticed something weird just now...I was in single player and my name was Blockhead, not Skig. I checked the ID I was on and it was my 51110 one and the rtb overlay was coming up as Skig.

Sorry for triple post but I have some good news.

I just tried restarting my wireless internet thing and Blockland, where it had said, "Authentication: Validating key.." it said, "Offline Mode (DNS Failed)". I guess that means my key works, right?

Console log proves it