What do you think the world will be like in 15-30 years from now?

Author Topic: What do you think the world will be like in 15-30 years from now?  (Read 1845 times)

I think more people will begin to marry into other races and religions (which will result in more biracial people), majority of people in 1st world countries will be Atheist or Agnostic, bikes will be used more rather than cars to be more ecological and because of the soaring gas prices, poverty will go up by a much higher margin, the Internet may go through phases and play an even bigger role in daily life, technology will become everything in our daily lives, the amount of families will decrease, climate will be even warmer than it is now, North Korea could go to war with the South by then or even before, Scotland would no longer be a part of Great Britain, and so many other things I predict to happen in the next coming years.

I think it's exciting to think ahead. Who knows what the future brings!

half of what op said is just total bullstuff

Gas prices to expensive? Did you know that electric cars are becoming more and more efficient, as well as gas engines and hybrids? There's the BMW i8 which is a hybrid sports car that gets around 93 MPG. Volkswagen made a vehicle that gets over 250 MPG. Natural gas is also a possibility, already many city buses and other government vehicles run on natural gas.

half of what op said is just total bullstuff

What do you think what I said is specifically hokum? I know they are just opinions, but a lot are based on things currently happening. I admit though, some are overly exaggerated.

Aliens invade. Bees make a comeback, lotsa species of animals extinct.

CAR15 variants still in us service but the army and marines still keep spending lots of money on competitions

358,021,112,400 - 716,042,224,800 miles from its current location.

Last night on the news there was this guy who wanted to move to Mars with his girlfriend and some other people in the 2030`s and start a colony. I don't see much point in that lol. In 30 years I'll be 45, scary thought. That is, if the world doesn't end before I reach 45

if america doesnt get its stuff together a total mess

gays are a lot more accepted
more people start getting gay
human population dies off, not enough breeding