Author Topic: Gonna forget around at work (pics of results soon)  (Read 1289 times)

i think a huge majority of the world would absolutely love to make $65,000 a year at their job

that's good money in any part of the world
I dont know if you've seen any of ravens posts in the car thread but his taste is less than realistic.

I dont know if you've seen any of ravens posts in the car thread but his taste is less than realistic.
Uhm, I'm not relating this to my life or my income. I don't have a ton of money to blow. I'm relating it to what most people would love to have, which is a big house for their family, nice cars, able to pay for their kids to go to school, etc. Not having a steady income and relying completely on that money is bound to be disastrous. Planning 60+ years into the future doesn't seem too fun. Just my opinion though.

Uhm, I'm not relating this to my life or my income. I don't have a ton of money to blow. I'm relating it to what most people would love to have, which is a big house for their family, nice cars, able to pay for their kids to go to school, etc. Not having a steady income and relying completely on that money is bound to be disastrous. Planning 60+ years into the future doesn't seem too fun. Just my opinion though.
which is why you invest a large portion of the money and then be able to do that anyway

oh okay, my apologies

Lol this went off track hardcore.
I think cookie posted a bunch of pics of my accounts or some excel sheet. its a little misleading.
remember when you guys seen that, that was when I cashed out of 2 of my main investments. and hadn't done anything with the money yet. I am still trying to find a place to put it.
but 5m isn't technically a lot of money if I were to never earn more from this day out. I'm only 29 and my lifestyle requires a certain amount of cash yearly to keep me happy Lol.

slightly more on topic
I do have a job. I run the IT department at a community college. not as impressive as it sounds if you seen the size of the place Lol. but its a semi decent job. its mostly to keep up a resume and not waste my degree. I dunno where I will be 5 years from now so I gotta keep up the pace so I have options.

on topic.
I had to delay my plan till Monday here. I'll do my own piece of artwork to prime the students.
as you guys can see, I don't think very highly of "art degrees" and I love loving with the students in the fine arts building Lol.

What are you talking about?!
An art degree is the fast track to billions!

so you're leaving crayons and paper out... for them to draw on..

bisjac what is your definition of "loving around at work" cause no offense but that's pretty lame unless I completely misunderstood

are you going for a prank??? I'm so confused

What are you talking about?!
An art degree is the fast track to billions!
Yeah! Paint a black dot and say it's a polar bear in a snow storm!

no it sounds tame but they have issues with students doing art assignments all over the building. because they tend to make messes.
and these hippies won't be able to resist sitting there between every class leaving pictures all over.
I will be trying to hang the pics along the walls and displays when I can.
the real joy for me is next Friday night the theater kids have some play going on. and outsiders will be all over the building to watch it.
the parents can see their hard earned money at work. and I can have my lul

You should put someone's stapler in jello lol

So I guess you didn't end up doing this?