Author Topic: Simple colorset  (Read 1485 times)

this is my first color set enjoy.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:19:39 PM by bambooXD »

better than what I would have done at 11

Agreed. Well said. Good work bambooXD. Make another when you turn 12.

:D for once i have heavy pride.

Agreed. Well said. Good work bambooXD. Make another when you turn 12.
Thx! i will.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:26:23 PM by bambooXD »

As a suggestion, the transparent rows are heavily bloated, as you can barely see the difference between the transparent tones. You can turn the transparent columns into a single one, only having a single transparent color from the spectrum.
Additionally, 'simple' or not, I don't think that the lack of spectrum was a good idea. You are lacking 'vital' colors like Orange and Cyan in a big scale.
As a first, it's good enough. Props for being a first and keeping the column sizes constant, though, they are not 9 colors per row, but 8. This can create problems, and you would've had a wider range of variety and ability to add more stuff if you had 9 colors per column.
Additionally I don't think the contrast differences between the tones are too big. If I am to group the 3 lightest colors from green and then the ones from blue, they are fairly similar, I think having them in a bigger contrast would be better.

As a suggestion, the transparent rows are heavily bloated, as you can barely see the difference between the transparent tones. You can turn the transparent columns into a single one, only having a single transparent color from the spectrum.
Additionally, 'simple' or not, I don't think that the lack of spectrum was a good idea. You are lacking 'vital' colors like Orange and Cyan in a big scale.
As a first, it's good enough. Props for being a first and keeping the column sizes constant, though, they are not 9 colors per row, but 8. This can create problems, and you would've had a wider range of variety and ability to add more stuff if you had 9 colors per column.
Additionally I don't think the contrast differences between the tones are too big. If I am to group the 3 lightest colors from green and then the ones from blue, they are fairly similar, I think having them in a bigger contrast would be better.
wat

dude gimme some slack its my first colorset ever.

You didn't even package it -_-

You didn't even package it -_-
well if u teach me how that'd be gr8.
(again its my first addon ever)

wat

dude gimme some slack its my first colorset ever.
have you ever seen a colorset before?

do you know anyone that needs 4 slightly different shades of 4 neon colors?

have you ever seen a colorset before?

do you know anyone that needs 4 slightly different shades of 4 neon colors?
nothing is perfect.

EDIT: yellow could be used for gold...
blue could be used for... something...
Red could be used for blood...
and green could be used for grass.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:31:20 PM by bambooXD »

nothing is perfect.
we're not asking for perfection, though
it needs common sense

we're not asking for perfection, though
it needs common sense
*facewall* i cant take this

*has left the topic*

*facewall* i cant take this

*has left the topic*
Wow. Can't even take a tiny bit of constructive criticism.