Author Topic: Blockland Building: Fancy Furnishings Ep. 1  (Read 1778 times)

The newest in awesome entertainment is Blockland Building! If you just simply want to figure out how to gain your own style of building furnishings, or if you like music (can't blame you), Blockland Building is for you!

Click the picture to get watching!

Building: Charles (CharlesSpeaking) Bl_ID 8326
Filming: Gytyyhgfffff Bl_ID 26879

mmh m
this is decent, its simple and people could remake this easly, good job! (7/10)

OP did not say to rate

What inspired this project idea?

OP did not say to rate

What inspired this project idea?
charles started doing a blockland building: fancy dining or something and i had the idea to do furnishings because he is excellent at building furnishings

charles started doing a blockland building: fancy dining or something and i had the idea to do furnishings because he is excellent at building furnishings
It's a good idea and I think it would be great to have a channel for stuff like this to help people get started building. Maybe different playlists for different levels, tier 1 is default only and basic stuff, tier 2 is a few mods and a little more complicated stuff like lamps and tier 5 would be like crystal chandeliers and sci-fi walls.

I do have to say though cause this is bugging me, that TV stand is too thick. 4x deep is a bit much, 2x deep would've been perfect

I do have to say though cause this is bugging me, that TV stand is too thick. 4x deep is a bit much, 2x deep would've been perfect
i'm afraid with the way the tv is built, it would be out of the question to make the stand 2x deep

the tv could shrink and then the stand could be 3x deep, though

I thought the tv was a special brick at first the whole thing looks really good

I thought the tv was a special brick at first the whole thing looks really good
thank ye kind sir

Maybe different playlists for different levels, tier 1 is default only and basic stuff, tier 2 is a few mods and a little more complicated stuff like lamps and tier 5 would be like crystal chandeliers and sci-fi walls.
fancy idea

very fancy idea exactually

That looks great, just that it takes up a lot of space.