Author Topic: need a fog horn for my car  (Read 2828 times)

Get a horn loud enough to make the whole US go deaf.

I live in a city with a high population of idiots behind the wheel so I use my horn at least once every day. I need this.

I've been driving for over a year and I haven't had to use my horn once, what the hell would you need a foghorn for?
It's not like it's funny to be obnoxiously loud and scare the stuff out of people IN TRAFFIC. You know, that place where everybody is in 3,000+ pound hunks of metal on wheels going anywhere from 0 - 65 MPH.

Anything that happens to you on the road when you use a foghorn is something you deserve.

edit:
I live in a city with a high population of idiots behind the wheel so I use my horn at least once every day. I need this.
destroyer nooo

edit:destroyer nooo

I have really bad road rage. I literally used to mount a dash camera because so many people would almost crash into me. Now it is less frequent. I still use my horn a lot though. I actually think its beginning to die from use.

I have really bad road rage. I literally used to mount a dash camera because so many people would almost crash into me. Now it is less frequent. I still use my horn a lot though. I actually think its beginning to die from use.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrj46wdh9jo

I can't comment on fog horns but my good friend has a three train air horns installed in his Buick LeSabre. Much trolling has been done in that car. He added a lot of sound insulation for his speaker system so the horn is loud but not uncomfortable from inside the car.

You know, that place where everybody is in 3,000+ pound hunks of metal on wheels going anywhere from 0 - 65 MPH.

fiberglass

You're going to cause MORE accidents with this thing than prevent them.
Blowing out everyone in your towns ears isn't going to prevent accidents as much as a normal horn would
also it kinda makes you seem like a starfish if you use it in the morning when everyone hasn't woken up yet.

You're going to cause MORE accidents with this thing than prevent them.
Blowing out everyone in your towns ears isn't going to prevent accidents as much as a normal horn would
also it kinda makes you seem like a starfish if you use it in the morning when everyone hasn't woken up yet.

okay

so far weve gathered:

i want a fog horn for my car, obviously im not asking for legal advice because i know its very frowned upon where i live. i am an starfish and many know it. lets move on.

I want a police spotlight on my car. that would be loving fun :D

i am an starfish and many know it. lets move on.
Hey guys everyone considers me a starfish why don't I be more of a starfish to fix this?!

Genius.

Hey guys everyone considers me a starfish why don't I be more of a starfish to fix this?!

Genius.

wowe!1! so funneh!!!1 u sure showd me!

i don't need to fix other people's opinions of me, get out