Author Topic: Want the maps back?  (Read 2004 times)

and thats why i never post threads like this
Durr
You made this thread though and you only made one
'_°

Im just going to leave you all to answer the simplest question on earth or rage at me for you all bieng such bad sports.

PS redconer, remember someone called Smasher5523?

PS redconer, remember someone called Smasher5523?
Oh him, I rem-
No
Don't
Don't you
Dare
Please
Get
Away

Oh nah im not him, Im one of his biggest enemies myself :D

No redconer, its funny the fact your too stupid to realise that i dont care about what you think, I dont care what everyone else thinks, because you know what, it doesnt even matter. Nobody is gonna come slit my throat or somkething handicapped such as yourself so its simple isnt it just SO simple.

No redconer, its funny the fact your too stupid to realise that i dont care about what you think, I dont care what everyone else thinks, because you know what, it doesnt even matter. Nobody is gonna come slit my throat or somkething handicapped such as yourself so its simple isnt it just SO simple.
This doesn't make any sense at all

just either answer the goddamn question or at least tell him to lock it a little more nicely, because he is obviously not going to if you keep screaming it at him.

I actually find it funny your all bothering to spend your time here arguing with me, Plus does it matter if im smasher or not? Not really im just a guy wanting to know if you want the maps back or not

And epikduke has a point, stop bieng such starfishs to me answer the question or be nice, If none of them then Piss off and answer some other guys questions.

I actually find it funny your all bothering to spend your time here arguing with me, Plus does it matter if im smasher or not? Not really im just a guy wanting to know if you want the maps back or not
it does after you only 5 minutes ago tried to lie to us saying you weren't him lol

AHEM
NOOOOOOO
lock this.