Author Topic: Furdle here's your drama you wanted.  (Read 10902 times)

I have now lost all respect I even had for you Furdle.

Furdle in the above photo sends me an invite and then asks if I want  a private brick pack he has because I have inquired about it several times on the forum, he then calls me a richard and unfreinds me saying I cant have them.

He then explains how I've been a richard since I joined Height (wow 100% not holding any grudges!) Because I've made some legitimate posts that agreed with the forums on some of the clan drama between pass,furdle,spo,cohort and height.

I'm guessing he noticed that I realized hes a complete dunce so he dropped me as someone who actually half tolerated him on the forum.

so there you have it furdle go and laugh at all the posts while everyone realizes that you are just an Idiot on blockland who thinks hes king over everyone and completely denying the fact you're a total richard with some sort of mental disease.

I'm also sure there's some more examples out there but the forums should know where to find it.
omge useless drama111

go and post as much as you can so he can die of laughter!!!

I love when people announce their loss of respect for someone. as if they needed or even wanted it. like your respect is relevant and important in any way.

Furdle was a real richard in this situation.

if you want the horizon rounds I'll PM them to you. you're a nice guy.

i can barely loving see the chat

Yea sorry could some one tell me how to increase image size, In the meanwhile use zoom.

the big question

is how you had respect for furdle before

the big question

is how you had respect for furdle before

we used to be friends and he didn't treat me like badly like some other members of the blockland community so I had some respect for him as a builder but I noticed how much of a turd he was and spoke up against it he thinks I acted like a richard.

* Furdle has invited you to play with them.<color:444444>
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: busy atm but I will for sure come and drop in soon
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: you want my horizontal rounds?
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: maybe
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: Who made those anyways?
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: too bad you cant have them cos they're mine and you're a richard :D
<font:Verdana:12><color:666666>* You and Furdle are no longer friends.<color:444444>
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: buurn
3:18 PM - Karshtuffle: Badger<font:Verdana:12>: why
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: because, around the time of you joining Height, you turned into a huge ass hole lol
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: wow
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: yep I know
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: Examples please.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: was it about supporting the forums on some things?
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: all your posts on forums plus attitude towards me in game
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: WHen In game
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: around the time you joined height
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: you turned into a cunt
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: :)
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: anyways, I am busy so I dont want to carry on this conversation
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: Well this just boosts your reputatio
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: I just wanted to let you know you wont be getting them lol
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: ok
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: Im fine with that
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: I'm sure the forums will like this
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: please drama me
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: I love getting drama'd
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: Everyone loves a useless drama
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: it makes my day at how pathetic it is
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: what
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: rephrase please
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: that you think that dramaing me will actually give a negative effect on me
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: I love getting drama'd
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Furdle<font:Verdana:12>: it makes me laugh
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Badger<font:Verdana:12>: good

idk about this drama but furdle is a self-absorbed roostersucker anyway lol

if you want the horizon rounds I'll PM them to you. you're a nice guy.

Why keep them private is all i'm asking at this point, you could see so many different ideas from the community with those public.

Why keep them private is all i'm asking at this point, you could see so many different ideas from the community with those public.

aw. so we get to the root of the drama. you are just jealous mad.

furdle constantly threatens to revoke my rtb if I do anything that he doesn't want me to do.
ephialtes is a vivid anti supporter of private addons, though. I don't see a reason to keep them private anymore.