Author Topic: Someone makes and releases 114 small, easy mods? GREAT MODDER!  (Read 8244 times)

i agree completely that marble doesn't deserve all the praise he gets but it looks like the weird recursiveness was intentional to avoid issues with deleting too many things at once lol

that is a legitimate solution to such a problem, though it's not the way i'd go about it

there's no way to pause a tick on a for loop, so you have to do something like this
The thing is, Xalos not making so many calls on itself, getCount, and getObject, makes up for the fact that it doesn't do any ticking to separate mass deletion.
And even with the ticking, you'd need to have at least 25 RCCars for it to make any sort of difference.

The thing is, Xalos not making so many calls on itself, getCount, and getObject, makes up for the fact that it doesn't do any ticking to separate mass deletion.
And even with the ticking, you'd need to have at least 25 RCCars for it to make any sort of difference.
the main issue is that with certain object types you'll run into issues with objects not even deleting when you try too many too quickly

That's sort of my point. I meet a lot of people who praise MM's stuff and dismiss me as a newbie coder because I don't have a massive quantity of released mods. Well, I do (not as many, I think roughly 25), but most of them are trivial small mods as well, with the notable exception of things like breakable bricks (really need to rework that), Avatar Saver (no one knows what this is ;_;), and a few others I can't specifically remember the names of.
You could've made that 26 had those Star Trek phasers been finished.

the main issue is that with certain object types you'll run into issues with objects not even deleting when you try too many too quickly
The only case where this is true is bricks, and they do delete, they just continue to render some faces to the clients. This isn't deleting bricks.

The only case where this is true is bricks, and they do delete, they just continue to render some faces to the clients. This isn't deleting bricks.
i guess it wouldn't happen on such a small number of objects anyway lol

why are you attacking him for the way he coded
he can code however he wants as long as it works

Has anyone mentioned anything regarding who Ono-Sendai is an alt of?

Doesn't really matter.

why are you attacking him for the way he coded
he can code however he wants as long as it works
ehhh not really

He had an odd infatuation with me, making a game based off my original avatar.
It was partially my fault, I gave him the idea to code.

Doesn't really matter.
ehhh not really
Just curious as his only posts are in drama threads regarding Marble man.

"I'm going to completely ignore that people are idiotic morons and dismiss the entire topic!"

Seriously, do you even realize how fundamental a for loop is? If you make it so that a for loop can't be created, you have made a computer NOT BE TURING COMPLETE. Shut the forget up and get the forget out.
You're assuming he knows coding.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just being very candid. I guess it's something you can't really handle right now. It was also clear that MARBLE MAN obtained everything he knew about impersonating Badspot from Computermix, both of whom openly admitted it. Honestly reading the above post, I feel bad for you. It's clear that you're so resentful because you lack attention. I can tell you right now it's because of how you act. Throwing a tantrum does not help your case but rather makes a mockery of yourself. It's starting to be quite clear why your name only showed up two times in this topic. This topic is pointless, though that isn't so say that I don't care about it. For a purported 18 year old it's very apparent that you're lacking in maturity and self control.
Ok whoa, wait a second, let's just back up here. Not attacking you but the majority of your 7 posts you have just posted on this forum have been in drama. Who's alt are you?

Ok whoa, wait a second, let's just back up here. Not attacking you but the majority of your 7 posts you have just posted on this forum have been in drama. Who's alt are you?
*whose

and wait a second, all of your posts are in drama.

ill make sure to ban that code from my server

OT: Haha, this was funny.

That's sort of my point. I meet a lot of people who praise MM's stuff and dismiss me as a newbie coder because I don't have a massive quantity of released mods. Well, I do (not as many, I think roughly 25), but most of them are trivial small mods as well, with the notable exception of things like breakable bricks (really need to rework that), Avatar Saver (no one knows what this is ;_;), and a few others I can't specifically remember the names of.
For forgets sake get over yourself