Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED

Author Topic: Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED  (Read 3145 times)

The new castle is almost complete, we just need to do the courtyard!
(The door is currently blocked so people can't get in.)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:12:53 PM by McZealot »

We now have 2 functioning dungeons, full of endgame items. The first one is the lab under the volcano, and the second one the castle.

you are a massive troll not only ingame but also on the forums.
this, minus the ingame part.

this, minus the ingame part.

What does this have to do with my server? If you want to cry about me go make a drama topic-- don't stuff all over my thread.

I wouldn't consider them both separate dungeons seeing as one 'dungeon' is needed to unlock the other 'dungeons' loot room.

Also, neither was very extensive.

You should move the c4 bowcbrown town to the lab's loot room seeing as you only need the key on one of the SPAWN ISLANDS to get it.

This is impossible to continue with. We're gonna have to delete Blimps from the server if Gravity Cat is too lazy to make his vehicles work.

This addon is great, but if you get it wedged in some bricks it spazzez out and crashed the server. It's happened many times on my exploration RPG and I know from personal experience. I really don't want to remove this addon from my server, but it constantly crashes us. You should fix it by making it explode on impact or something.
We've had to delete this from Vvanrim. It causes too many crashes with poor landers. It crashes us constantly and is very poorly done. It needs to explode on impact or something similar in order for it to even be usable.

If your vehicle can't be used without crashing the server constantly, it's not a very good vehicle.

They bring the server from 0.25 CPU usage to 99.8% CPU usage. I didn't know that was possible before using them.
They've been removed. Expect the crashes to stop.