1 (9.1%)
Strong RP
4 (36.4%)
Strong exploration
6 (54.5%)
Strong immersion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Development Topic: Nordic Island -POLL RESULTS ARE IN-  (Read 7936 times)

The Server is Down

Announcements: Please vote the poll, it is critical to the success of the server!!

4/2/2015: Thanks to everyone who came tonight, we are now 65% done!

4/4/2015: Finished first island, basically just need to plate it and add vegetation, working on second island

4/6/2015: Server going up

UPDATED OVERVIEW:

I have reserved this space for a Viking island role playing game I am making. It is about 85% done, and the build is coming together nicely, however I need support from the community on where it's to be held. I will start the poll for it immediately, along with pictures. The initial game will be based on authentic Nordic culture, and traditions, however, the location of said island, will change the text during interaction, different gameplay elements, and even the build itself.

This is the proto-alpha build, I had my friend Bloxers take four pictures to depict my progress, this is a developing build and there is much change to be had.

OUTDATED PICTURES:

Overview

Side View

Cliffside

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:27:44 PM by Kansas »

If you are of Scandanavian descent and or knowledgable about Norse Mythology please message me, thanks :)

Hosting 3:45*-5 PM Tonight Pacific Time
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:45:03 PM by Kansas »

I am tremendously apologetic about these absurd hours but I'm not recieving any time with school, and I came home exhausted today.
The new hosting hour is 9-10 PM Tonight Pacific Time. for most of you, this is probably 1 in the morning on a school night, so unless you plan to stay up I'd, suggest going to bed :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:05:19 PM by Kansas »

Looks good, but can you fix the pagestretch?

Looks good, but can you fix the pagestretch?
Yes, I'm sorry. How can I adjust image sizes?

Yes, I'm sorry. How can I adjust image sizes?
Instead of just [img]http://, use [img width=number]   1000 is the max i'm pretty sure.
also the[/img] at the end stays the same

How are the images so low quality? Did you use an image uploader? Just use tinypic or something to upload the blockland screenshots.

How are the images so low quality? Did you use an image uploader? Just use tinypic or something to upload the blockland screenshots.
A friend did them.

Trying to decide if I should add a volcano or a hot spring to the next island.

Edit: Please note, poll will end in the next two votes.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:43:31 PM by Kansas »

THE POLL RESULTS ARE IN!!

The RP will be held on a Danish Island, the culture and setting of the RP will be based on Danish culture.

Hosting 6:45-8:00 PM Tonight Pacific Time
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:47:04 PM by Kansas »

I think for a little while I'm going to put this project on hold, not because I don't want to finish or because I'm lazy, but there is just not enough interest to keep me going on this.