Author Topic: stupid/funny things you or a sibling did in the past  (Read 852 times)

my sister engraved my name into a couch with a razorblade so my parents would think i did it

My brother once tried to get over a spiked fence and got a cut in his side

last night :)
i went full handicap

as for stuff i've done in the past i actually broke my sega saturn by pouring colored sand into it
and i got my foot run over by a car trying to take a shortcut across the street

joined this forum
in all seriousness though
my brother and i were doing snow fort rock battles back in like 2009 or something
and we threw rocks at each other's forts
like rocks about 5-6" across
and i threw one and it hit him square on top of his head
and he just loving ran up the driveway and to my mom and dad
i regret the decision to ever do that to this day
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:20:28 PM by Gojira »

me and my cousin dropped my cat down a flight of stairs to see if they always landed on their feet but it didn't :(

Carve myself a makeshift glasgow grin
It wasnt that bad but i still got the pictures. I even did it for halloween
I remember this

My brother once tried to get over a spiked fence and got a cut in his side

my sister engraved my name into a couch with a razorblade so my parents would think i did it

Oh my...

joined this forum
in all seriousness though
my brother and i were doing snow fort rock battles back in like 2009 or something
and we threw rocks at each other's forts
like rocks about 5-6" across
and i threw one and it hit him square on top of his head
and he just loving ran up the driveway and to my mom and dad
i regret the decision to ever do that to this day

Speaking of that...

When I was six, there was this horrible kid living next door (lived in Rockford, Michigan).  His name was Dallas.  Short kid with blond hair and really odd parents.  They had Confederate flags all over their house.  Well, Dallas was always climbing over our chain link fence and looking in our windows, banging on the doors, etc.  I heard one story where he got into a woman's house while she was in the shower, walked into the bathroom, and started swearing loudly with her in there.  I sometimes went outside to 'play' with him, but neither my family nor I liked him.  Finally, I had enough.  I threw a huge rock over the face and it smashed into his forehead.  For some reason (lol), his parents were mad, and my mom made me write an apology note and stick it on their front door.

Further, after we had moved out, their landlord evicted them for their odd behavior.  When the landlord went in the house after they were gone, she came back out and found that somebody (I wonder who?) had keyed her car.

i was climbing up the rope in gym for extra credit
and i fell onto the hard wood floor and broke my arm
and then i had really bad gas
but it turned out to be liquid diarheaa

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:20:48 PM by Manofthecentury »

i was climbing up the rope in gym for extra credit
and i fell onto thr hard wood floor and broke my arm
and then i had really bad gas
but it turned out to be liquid diarheaa

Organ damage

I bit a kid's ass in grade 2