My friend randomly removed me on Steam today?

Author Topic: My friend randomly removed me on Steam today?  (Read 1333 times)

I think I still have her on hamachi, I can try that.
That's going to creep her out. lol

ok op real talk, you strike me as one of those creeper "nice guys" that pretends to want to be just friends with a girl while smothering her with gifts and praise and talking stuff about her boyfriend. you try to play it off like youre not actively trying to bribe her into loving you and breaking up with her boyfriend, but you absolutely are and she can see that.

then you try to reinforce your own denial of your intentions by making some bullstuff public announcement that you were blocked for no apparent reason. my advice to you would be to stop being an underhanded, pathetic douche that tries to steal other peoples' relationship partners and own up to your own motivations. stop lying to yourself, stop lying to us, because its painfully transparent.

I would totally hold it up to OP to have one-sided conversations for 6 months and not realize that the person on the other end is entirely uninterested.

i was about to make the above post but far less eloquently
so, uh, yeah, what she said

ok op real talk, you strike me as one of those creeper "nice guys" that pretends to want to be just friends with a girl while smothering her with gifts and praise and talking stuff about her boyfriend. you try to play it off like youre not actively trying to bribe her into loving you and breaking up with her boyfriend, but you absolutely are and she can see that.

then you try to reinforce your own denial of your intentions by making some bullstuff public announcement that you were blocked for no apparent reason. my advice to you would be to stop being an underhanded, pathetic douche that tries to steal other peoples' relationship partners and own up to your own motivations. stop lying to yourself, stop lying to us, because its painfully transparent.
To be honest, There is a lot of truth in that. I was trying to get her to break up with her current boyfriend earlier, But there is a lot of truth to what I said.
I was just trying to be nice to her since we've been close for about two years now. Not saying "omg no ur mean im not that!1!! because I was being a douche. What i'm trying to say is that, I'm not trying to lie to you guys because I WAS trying to be a friend. Not some creep.

I don't blame her for trying to get away from me either, now that you mention it.

To be honest, There is a lot of truth in that. I was trying to get her to break up with her current boyfriend earlier, But there is a lot of truth to what I said.
Since when does the OP owe up to stuff? You're breaking convention here, pal.

Since when does the OP owe up to stuff? You're breaking convention here, pal.
I meant the part where we had "Somewhat" of a relationship. She felt bad for me so she lied to me saying "She really loved me!" then told HER boyfriend she was trying to make me feel better. THEN I got in a fight with him.
I was trying to separate him from her but she acted like she forgave me the short time we actually talked.

Now I see the flaws I made. The reason why I said "Randomly" was because she never said anything about "not wanting to be friends with me" or anything, She was nice to me too.
the part when I wanted her away from him was because she acted like she wanted a relationship with me.

god op the more you try to justify it the more of a loving douche you look like

you thought you could break up her and her boyfriend by being a sneaky beta cigarette queer and win her heart by showering her with dishonest praise. that's not how love or attraction works, youre just being a creepy bitch and i would block you too.

I guess stocking was right, It was wrong for me to even do such a thing really. It's all on my part for doing something that loving douchey. I'm going to lock.