My friend randomly removed me on Steam today?

Author Topic: My friend randomly removed me on Steam today?  (Read 1331 times)

So a couple of months back, we had a fight about her boyfriend and me. And she's been less talkative to me. Lately we've been talking a lot more. I've been complimenting her about her art she's been making lately. And she just blocks and removes me randomly today? This is not a rant but, Do you guys have any ideas why?

Probably thought you were a stalker.

Probably thought you were a stalker.
This is what i've been thinking. We did have "somewhat?" of a relationship earlier in the year so this can probably be it

Yeah that's a bit creepy
probo thought you were haxing her nudes or some stuff

You made the right choice coming here for help, surely.

is this really the place to ask about some random person on steam?

it's off-topic, but this isn't even off-topic. it's beyond that. it belongs on a blog, or yahoo questions even.

Well, I don't know. You guys just seem close so I decided to ask here. guess it was pretty stupid

i sometimes block guys that i find useless in helping me become queen of blockland forums

i sometimes block guys that i find useless in helping me become queen of blockland forums
not this again

For a second I thought this was me lol.

For a second I thought this was me lol.
lol, though we did kinda have a fight though

Are there any details you aren't telling us
It's a pretty general conviction in op
if it really is that random if you have any other contact confront them and if they dodge you again then you either
A: are so socially inept you literally give her brain cancer
B: have bubonic plague and can transmit it just by visual contact with your information
C: suck at womens

I'll make you a queen. ;)

well, she says "She hates stalkers" she possibly thought I was trying to "hook up" with her again or something. When I was just trying to be nice.

she was pretty mad at me when we had our fight, so she could have been holding a secret grudge against me or something.

other than that, I have no clue. She was nice to me before she removed me too.

Are there any details you aren't telling us
It's a pretty general conviction in op
if it really is that random if you have any other contact confront them and if they dodge you again then you either
A: are so socially inept you literally give her brain cancer
B: have bubonic plague and can transmit it just by visual contact with your information
C: suck at womens
I think I still have her on hamachi, I can try that.
EDIT: Nope, even removed herself from all of my servers. I guess she really hates me or something.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:32:39 AM by Torin0101 »