Author Topic: One Punch Man Face Pack ! (NEW FACE !)  (Read 13221 times)

Hi ! I made a new face pack which is called One Punch Man Face Pack ! (OPMFP)

First of all, One Punch Man is a manga (was at the beginning a webcomic, but now it is also printed) which is not officially translated into any language yet (only fanmade translations). The main character, Saitama, is a superhero with a very special and awesome super-power : He defeats ANYTHING in only one punch.

I made this facepack because of the funny expressions he does in some situations.
Here's an example (thanks to Greeph who made the picture) :

I made this when my friend Greeph showed me this manga. He gave me the wonderful idea to transform the (funny yet sometimes unexpressive) faces he makes into face textures for Blockland.

Want it ? You can download it right here : Clicky clicky.
Update 1 : Download
For people who already downloaded a previous version : Keep the old version and copy the most recent one.
Like this :

Note : This pack features three faces, that's what they look like :

Plus a new one in Update 1 :

The second one looks very blurry but looks okay in-game.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:07:45 PM by sonic38 »

Make the one where he surprises the mole monster.

[im g]http://m.mhcdn.net/store/manga/11912/008.0/compressed/lopm_008_021.jpg?v=11352037121[/img]
oh god that face is amazing

-snip-

What a coincidence, I already tried to make this one into a face usable in-game, but I can't make it right. It looks real ugly. I can't isolate the face properly because of this intense shading on his face.

I'll try again to make this one, but I can't promise anything, sorry.

Oh god I managed to do it :

It might not be a perfect "face rip" but at least it's usable (I guess). This took me a lot of time compared to the other faces.
Looks like this in-game :
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:41:32 AM by sonic38 »

what the hell is that weapon

what the hell is that weapon
It's called the Death Ion Cannon. It's a lost add-on (It's uber destrctive and makes giant purple missiles with huge purple spheric explosions and stuff).

Avatar sized for everyones pleasure

If anyone wants one of Saitama's faces on BL, please give me a page scan (a high-res one) so I can "extract" it easily.

these are actually pretty nice

It's called the Death Ion Cannon. It's a lost add-on (It's uber destrctive and makes giant purple missiles with huge purple spheric explosions and stuff).
How many names has this one item had? Ive seen this model with about four different names Dog Cannon, Ion Cannon, etc. Who even made the thing? .-.

OT: Good decals you have here sir. Hope to see more.

How many names has this one item had? Ive seen this model with about four different names Dog Cannon, Ion Cannon, etc.
It's called the Death Ion Cannon because this version of the Ion Cannon shoots several missiles in one charge, which is terribly spammy.

It's called the Death Ion Cannon because this version of the Ion Cannon shoots several missiles in one charge, which is terribly spammy.
If you asked me, there should be a limit to how much destructive power an item can hold. Who the hell even uses this wepon anymore... No wonder it's lost.

If you asked me, there should be a limit to how much destructive power an item can hold. Who the hell even uses this wepon anymore... No wonder it's lost.
This weapon should only be used for either pictures, videos or for lols. Not for freebuilds and such.
Also, you can always edit the weapon's script to change its explosion radius, if you really wanted to.

this is beautiful

op deserves a medal