[VIDEO] Blockland Zombies

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Blockland Zombies  (Read 1356 times)

(please suggest a better title in your post, as I know that the current one is waaay too generic and simplistic)

Haven't made a video in a while, so I was thinking of one too make. Combine this with playing alot of The Last Of Us on my PS3, and you have this video.

http://youtu.be/aZ1yWn_hQsA

Please, please, please suggest what I can do to make this better, or tell me what you liked about it. I would really appreciate it.

If you're going to continue you it you should probably have some plot, character motovation, etc
I mean just watching this as it is I wouldn't watch it as a series but if you improved it maybe.

If you're going to continue you it you should probably have some plot, character motovation, etc
I mean just watching this as it is I wouldn't watch it as a series but if you improved it maybe.

Yeah, I see what you're saying, and believe me, I plan to. That's why if people like this style, or if they would like to see what I can do with this, that's when I'll develop a story, character, etc.

Maybe just use this as a teaser and actually start a series about it? Idk, Ibut I like it though.

Keep in mind if I am to go forward with making this a series, I have to develop a story, get voice actors, host servers, (with bad internet, might have to get someone to host for me), and a bunch of other stuff which will most likely take a month or a month and a half.

If voice acting is something you need, I might help
Maybe my friend THEslimysquash could help as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:06:27 PM by Mister Cheese »

1:37, why is there a white duck on a telephone line.

anyways, it looks good

wheres the backpack model

1:37, why is there a white duck on a telephone line.

anyways, it looks good
The duck represents all the hardships that we face and how we should always keep your head up, as you do when looking at the bird. It represents hope, and love.

Or its just a goddamn duck, whichever you prefer.

wheres the backpack model

The backpack model is included when you download the Inventory GUI add-on from RTB.

DOUBLE POST (sorry)

So how about, for the story, its about how the DDoS attack ruined Blockland. Peoples accounts were hacked without Badspots knowing, and so few were left unharmed. Now the world is populated mostly by dead accounts, but yet are still in the system.

Dead accounts that are still in the system = Zombies.

I completely disagree with cheese, I think the lack of voices is perfect. Voice acting from BL users never works well because they either sound like they're 12 or they record with a potato.

Quote from:  Charlie Chaplin
“Moving pictures need sound as much as Beethoven symphonies need lyrics,”

I completely disagree with cheese, I think the lack of voices is perfect. Voice acting from BL users never works well because they either sound like they're 12 or they record with a potato.

I was just suggesting it because it is much easier to convey story through voices
But yeah no voices is another route which could be cool

1. Get rid of the Arial font, it looks awful. Use IMPACT or something similar.
2. The face transitions are not that good, instead make the change less obvious, maybe move the face out of the shot and then change it.
3. Your choice of music was spot on, remember never to just throw random stuff in; look around Youtube to find works that suite your video. Kevin Macleod/Incompetech is good for this, since his tracks aren't copyrighted and there is a variety to choose from.

NEVER USE COPYRIGHTED MUSIC, YOUTUBE WILL forget YOU HARD.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:35:27 AM by Juicy Drop Pop »

NEVER USE COPYRIGHTED MUSIC, YOUTUBE WILL forget YOU HARD.
Or you can cite the Fair Use Act which allows you to use 10% of a song or 2 minutes, whichever is less.