Author Topic: Build of the week | Community build showcase (ANNOUNCEMENT)  (Read 6796 times)

Quick announcement:

I don't have the time to push these videos out on a weekly basis. I'd like to continue making them, but if I promise any sort of time limit I know that I won't be able to hold myself to them due to general business. The series will be renamed "Build Showcase ##" or something to that effect. The other problem is that people just aren't submitting builds. I know a lot of you guys really enjoy these videos but if nobody bothers to send me stuff to talk about then I just can't

On the plus side though: I'll have more time to do other blockland-related stuff like mods, hosting servers, or finishing builds of my own

yeah come on trey, you been making all these rocket jumping videos and you ain't got the time to look at one saucy blockland beauty? i'll provide you with one!!

yeah come on trey, you been making all these rocket jumping videos and you ain't got the time to look at one saucy blockland beauty? i'll provide you with one!!
been planning on doing one for utopia
Just haven't gotten around to it

aight, that build deserves a video

utopia? you've already done the pilot video for Seattle!

imo utopia is superior to seattle

Yea bitch?!?!?!
maybe you should submit your own builds to botwdropbox@gmail.com

I love these, trey. Keep it up!

P.S. my build of the week isn't dead just yet.

The narration sounds bored and disinterested. Your monotone makes it sound like I'm watching a commercial.

The narration sounds bored and disinterested. Your monotone makes it sound like I'm watching a commercial.
i'm not hearing that at all :/