Author Topic: Add-on Presets  (Read 10588 times)

how about you could export these presets to gamemodes

how about you could export these presets to gamemodes
Sounds like a cool idea if possible.
This add-on is already very helpful for gamemodes because you can just load the preset and you know what add-ons you used when making your gamemode.

Sounds like a cool idea if possible.
This add-on is already very helpful for gamemodes because you can just load the preset and you know what add-ons you used when making your gamemode.
exactly, ive been wanting this forever
making gamemodes just got wayyy less annoying

9/11 gonna try out

then possibly 11/11

Yes. Now I dont have to back the file up everytime i make something different.

Awesome add-on!

GUI could use work, but for functionality, works a dream.

Bumping the topic to say I've been using this topic a lot, and it's really damn awesome.

Saves me the need to remember every stupid little detail whenever I host something.
Thanks again, pal!

Bumping the topic to say I've been using this topic a lot, and it's really damn awesome.

Saves me the need to remember every stupid little detail whenever I host something.
Thanks again, pal!
Its helpful for me when i host mutipule servers

No problem guys, I made this because I too was tired of trying to keep track of every add on i used for specific servers I hosted.

The setup is installing the add on, that's it. Yes you can also overwrite saves with the same name.
I just meant the inevitable pain of setting up the add-ons for different servers one might want to host.

Omg this is useful add-on for my bl :D

I just meant the inevitable pain of setting up the add-ons for different servers one might want to host.

It's as simple as clicking add-ons that you want, how is that painful at all?? I don't get it.. lol..

But you... Have to do that anyway?

Does this save music as well?
If not, I think I prefer Marble Man's.

Does this save music as well?
If not, I think I prefer Marble Man's.

Yes, it does.

It saves everything.