Author Topic: Link your BL ID# to your RTB profile!  (Read 5340 times)

Today we're giving everyone the ability to link their BL ID numbers to their username and profile on the RTB forums. There are advantages to linking your BL ID to your RTB profile. For instance, we will probably be making it a requirement for new topic posters to have valid BL ID links in some (probably most) forum sections on our site. It will also be used heavily in RTB 2.0 for many cool features.

Our system automatically checks to make sure you really do own the BL ID that you are attempting to link. This prevents anyone from being an impostor.

It's very simple to link your ID:

Quote from: Linking your ID to RTB
To Authenticate:
  1. Open Blockland and allow it to Authenticate Normally.
  2. Close Blockland.
  3. Enter your Blockland Name and BL ID into the textboxes at the bottom of your RTB forum profile.
  4. Press Authenticate!

No private information is exchanged between your connection and the RTB forums, so there's no need to be concerned about any security/hacking issues.
We're VERY excited to finally get this feature rolled out on to the forums, and can't wait to show you what we're going to do with it. 

Heh, i got mine done already, nice job! :D

Heh, i got mine done already, nice job! :D
You were the first beside Ephi to link your account I think. :)

I was also first to post in his topic until you deleted it and made a new one and made it into a sticky :P

Hahaha, Great job, Mocheeze, keep 'em coming (WHERES THE WINK?!)

Authentication Failed
If this continues, please reload the page and try again. Otherwise try re-opening and closing Blockland, then attempting this again.[/s]

keep getting that, tried both forum name(snot2 and snotface2) and ingame name (INVA snot) and i did let it auth twice

yay mustve been the space in my ingame name :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 06:34:15 AM by snot2 »

This sounds really cool! and what kind of "cool features"?

We've been working on a great feature for the upcoming Igname MOD Manager which will allow you to rate and comment on Add-Ons from ingame, as you browse them.

Nifty.  Done and done.

updated profile and stuffs
may i suggest for the rtb forums to have a new set of avatars with blocko heads instead of jsut lego heads?

may i suggest for the rtb forums to have a new set of avatars with blocko heads instead of jsut lego heads?

Yes!  I would like this as well.

yay mustve been the space in my ingame name :D
Doesn't seem to work for me. Is it because of that?
("Space Guy" / "130")

this doesnt work if you have spaces