Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29976 times)

"Some"
There a 3 gunshops. Ugh.
3 gun shops and 17 apartments (so far!)

Here are the nice condos i built on the server!

Here are the nice condos i built on the server!

yea and your invincibility cheater.

yea and your invincibility cheater.
More like you being butthurt cause you can't kill somebody.

More like you being butthurt cause you can't kill somebody.
I think he was joking because he was invincible because he was building

ok so after 15 minutes of observations ive determined the server has degraded into camping inside trees with ak47s so you cant be killed

doesnt seem any different from a dm with vehicle spawns and infinite lives

also someone told me your guns don't save when you buy then
so someone can wait outside a gun store and get ya with your new gun

also someone told me your guns don't save when you buy then
so someone can wait outside a gun store and get ya with your new gun
That's what I do, free guns!
It's actually better to wait inside a gun store, wait for the them to leave after they bought it, and then leave as well and shoot them and take it.

I enjoyed playing in this server.

This is nothing more than a really unbalanced deathmatch.
The build is un-inspiring, and the gameplay is nothing more than a spawn-camping grind.
There's hardly anything well maintained in the server, as well. There are cars everywhere, most of which are stuck in the ground. It's also riddled with exploits, including people using the cars to get themselves inside bricks, so they can shoot out of them without being seen.

All in all, it's dull, poorly monitored and offers nothing new at all.

I'd like to put something constructive in here, but there really isn't anything.
Perhaps safer spawns? Or some way to balance out the huge gap between new players who have just a pistol, and more hardcore players who are practically invincible and hiding inside bricks.

Actually, you can easily earn like 5k money by just running over ppl and using only pistol... I don't get why people think it's so difficult.

This is not really a Roleplay at all, first you make it look like a DM and GTA is not all about that, I hate how you made it so everyone Spawned with a gun, so they could kill. This should be a deathmatch game. And im pretty sure if someone try to RP like: "im a striper!" You would ban them. This has a horrible gameplay, and it's to unbalanced and blank. This does Not reach at all what GTA gameplay is. Admins also over react on anything when a person says its bad. This is not GTA its forgeted.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:34:25 AM by Scar. z »

This is not really a Roleplay at all, first you make it look like a DM and GTA is not all about that, I hate how you made it so everyone Spawned with a gun, so they could kill. This should be a deathmatch game. And im pretty sure if someone try to RP like: "im a striper!" You would ban them. This has a horrible gameplay, and it's to unbalanced and blank. This does Not reach at all what GTA gameplay is. Admins also over react on anything when a person says its bad. This is not GTA its forgeted.

well a lot of that is the players faults. Furdle could add a criminal and police system which should help things a bit. he also needs more moderators.

well a lot of that is the players faults. Furdle could add a criminal and police system which should help things a bit. he also needs more moderators.
True, but he pushes no effort into make this a GTA styled game, its not even like the multiplayer online! Its just a bunch of spawnkilling and nothing is taken serious to the badmins

True, but he pushes no effort into make this a GTA styled game, its not even like the multiplayer online! Its just a bunch of spawnkilling and nothing is taken serious to the badmins
ya, also i think missions and jobs would give players something to do. cos there really isnt anything else to do on the server.