Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29945 times)

By the way, I'd like to buy an apartment! Can I put one on reserve till I get the money? I'm rather determined to get one.

By the way, I'd like to buy an apartment! Can I put one on reserve till I get the money? I'm rather determined to get one.
Nope, no reservations.

Darn.

Any idea when the server might start up again?

Darn.

Any idea when the server might start up again?
no idea yet, I'm on a test server currently looking at the new mod, its looking brilliant. We already have the 5 star system working, a time cycle and a nice money mod!

Aaaa server crashed I hope the progress still saved. nvm
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:34:02 PM by nixton »

I am pretty decent at terraining. Let me know if you need my help.

The only thing that I can seriously recommend is, aside from getting jobs and store heists, to take away the pistol you get immediately and make it so you don't have to kill people to get money.

I understand that that will be a huge favor for spawn-killers and free-killers, but that's what admins for, I suppose.

i still feel like a bigger map connected by bridges like SA would solve a lot of problems. there could be a spawn city, and players could claim gang territory in other parts of the island. then people could actually separate into noticeable groups. right now the map's just too small for any kind of team play.