Author Topic: elevators  (Read 6976 times)

I remember being on a server with a primitive elevators mod a VERY long time ago.

elevators!!  What a wierd but cool idea.

Tri

Just let trader work nubs.

Jeez Tri, i was just stating a fact and was not trying to rush Trader. I'd rather trader take his time to produce a perfect A-O rather than release some glitchy crap.

You can make simple elevators use event bricks. I hope that Trader has this mod out before v9 cuz I think it will have it in there anyways. I think.

I doubt v9 event bricks will be able to function as Elevators.  They might be able to impulse you into the air, but they won't be able to move.

After watching pong....I'm going with v9 having elevators for 500

You can make simple elevators use event bricks. I hope that Trader has this mod out before v9 cuz I think it will have it in there anyways. I think.

Really now?

the pong brick isnt a brick.

Are you Badspot's communication guy now?

No, it was discussed in the topic and one of the beta testers explained that it was not a brick, and everyone shut the hell up about "YEYYEYEYEY MUVING BRIHKZ:

what cuda is saying is using an impulse up at 5 with no addon to speed. if you want to make a roof that you stick to you can use the same thing. it is a cheap trick i used many times with my elevator to my ship.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=31910.0
That is everything that will be released about elevators for now.

He wants Trader to give the mod to only him and Trader
no i want that mod to be out as soon as posible to stop this fight!!! it makes me  :panda:

I'll raise that 500.