Author Topic: Blockland Tricks & Glitches || Accepting Ideas  (Read 6560 times)

damn dan
you're makin lots of these
also, what mic do you have? I really like it.

A note about what you mentioned about Red_Guy's server in episode 2.

The reason you can clip through most of the bricks there (simply by standing still and jetting up) is because of inaccuracies in floating point numbers because the map itself is up so high, not because of that glitch.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the super jump glitch is really just wall jumping twice or more in rapid succession. But I'm not entirely certain.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:16:01 PM by Ipquarx »

hey everyone hear that GAMEFANDAN'S SERIES IS A FAKE

I've also found a couple more ways to reliably glitch through the bottom of a brick. I'll be uploading them shortly.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the super jump glitch is really just wall jumping twice or more in rapid succession. But I'm not entirely certain.
It is. You can hear the noise occur twice

Episode 10 ~ Double Damage when Crouching?

In this episode instead of going over a glitch or a trick we venture into the unknown and try and confirm a myth: "You take double damage when crouching". Is it true? The answer may surprise you.

Wait whats up with the trees on episode 9?

Episode 10 ~ Double Damage when Crouching?

In this episode instead of going over a glitch or a trick we venture into the unknown and try and confirm a myth: "You take double damage when crouching". Is it true? The answer may surprise you.
.....But it is true. There's no question about it.

On episode 9 what version of blockland are you on? How did you get those trees?

On episode 9 what version of blockland are you on? How did you get those trees?
The trees are static shapes that were used in the Bedroom and such. They can be created by using code or using the Mission Editor. Static shapes were not removed with the shadows and shaders update.

do episode 11 do episode 11 quick

Gimme console command that changes playerscale pls, and then I will Sub. :P

Gimme console command that changes playerscale pls, and then I will Sub. :P
findClientByName("Iron").player.setPlayerScale("1 1 1");