Poll

How was my life?

Amazing!
Excellent!
Good
Average
Meh
I've seen better.

Author Topic: My Life of Knifing. (A True Story)  (Read 2703 times)

I'm about to share you my story on my history of knifing, that is if you care. Maybe if your bad at playing with knives, you'll learn something for sure.

It starts of like this,
2012, or the day I got second ID (26043). I was of course messing around with stuff in my server, until I got bored and went to join a server, of course by luck I see one server that caught my eye, Cat123's City Knife TDM. This is where is starts, Of course I did not know the full function of blockland, so I was so bored downloading add-ons. Finally finished, but then got bored again cause i saw the bar resetted, which angered me more, but this was more faster. Finally after 10 minutes of waiting i spawned into the server. I noticed it was in the Bedroom and it is ACM City. Of course i see other players with knives, so i tried to equip my knife. After i did, someone was heading for me, then moments later, i died. Then i realise what was the point of this game, to kill.

Later then, i played for a while, but died more than killing others, but i somehow loved this server, so i come to it every day. Months later i quit City Knife TDM since there were more knife TDMs, Grapple Knife. This is my favourite now, But i notice this more challenging, instead of buildings, there were platforms, everywhere. What else i noticed we had a grapple rope, my first intention it was to strangle people from longer distances, so i tried, but honestly, it was another reason, to swing around the map or to save yourself from dying. I thought we had fall damage, but it was actually a Kill Baseplate. Another thing i saw about it was there were lives. Honestly i keep saying why do i die, expectation of a newbie right? Anyways, another thing was levels, i asked one of the people, how do we level up, he told me to gain experience points, obviously i knew how to, by killing. 2 Hours Later, i got pretty used to it, but keep dying, i sucked, maybe i still suck, who would know? I eventually gave up, and took a rest.

1 year later, Cat123's Server evolved, to a Grapple Knife, now i was pretty good at it. I was mostly targeting for easy players so i could gain a little levels up. until Cat started talking, i saw his level, 92. He pretty amazed me. (Until i realised he just manually put it) This is where i asked for a trainer, forgot his name, but he teached me well, this is where i evolved, getting better at grapple, learning about everything from basics to advanced.

Months later, I got legend to it, I knew everything, thats how i had my Life Of Knifing...

Without help in the past, nothing went wrong, only one thing he said, "Practice makes perfect!".

I hope you enjoyed reading how my Life with Knives are.

Grapple knife is one of the most overrated server concepts IMO

but I guess everyone has it different, it's nice to see that you enjoyed yourself

I find knife tdms/dms really boring and that requires some skill, but I don't see it as a very big thing to brag about.

i love how on the poll you don't put a too negative voting option.

i will actively yell at you about how forgetin terrible i find knife dms

my entire design philosophy revolves around making things as not like a knife dm as humanly possible

Did you seriously make a topic in general discussion about how your whole life revolves around blockland's worst game mode?

Fixed.
I'm about to waste your time with my story on my history of knifing; that is, if you care. Maybe if you're bad at playing with knives, you'll learn something for sure (but never be as good as me lol cigarette!)

It starts off like this,
2012, on the day I got second ID (26043). I was OF COURSE AS YOU ALL KNOW messing around with stuff in my server, until I got bored and went to join a server; OF COURSE AS YOU ALL KNOW by luck I see one server that caught my eye, Cat123's City Knife TDM. This is where is starts ("starts"), OF COURSE AS YOU ALL KNOW I did not know the full function of blockland even though this was my second ID, so I was so bored downloading add-ons.

Finally I finished, but then got bored again (did I tell you how bored I was) because I saw the bar had reset, which angered me more because I'm an impatient forget; but this was faster. Finally after 10 minutes of waiting I spawned into the server. I noticed it was in the Bedroom and it is ACM City. OF COURSE AS YOU ALL KNOW I see other players with knives, so I tried to equip my knife(and succeeded!). After I did, someone was heading for me, then moments later, I died. Then I realise what was the point ("point") of this game ("game"), to kill. I'd never seen a mechanic like this before even though I was on my second ID. Blockland is so varied in its fighting modes!

Later then, I played ("played") for a while, but died more than killing others; I somehow loved this server, so I came to it every day. Months later I quit City Knife TDM since there were more knife TDMs, Grapple Knife. This is my favourite now, but I notice this more challenging, instead of buildings, there were platforms, everywhere; since I play knife TDM the sheer variety stunned and repelled me at first.  What I also noticed was that we had a grapple rope; my first intention with it was to strangle people from longer distances, so I tried, but honestly, it was for another reason, to swing around the map or to save yourself from dying. I knew there was a reason it was called the "grapple" rope. I thought we had fall damage, but it was actually a Kill Baseplate. Another thing I saw about it was there were lives. Honestly I keep saying why do I die, expectation of a newbie right? Anyways, another thing was levels. I asked one of the people, "how do we level up?", he told me to gain experience ("experience") points, obviously AS YOU ALL KNOW I knew how to, by killing. 2 Hours Later, I got pretty used to it, but keep dying, I sucked, maybe I still suck, who would know? That's knife TDMs for you. I eventually gave up, and took a rest.

1 year later, Cat123's Server evolved ("evolved") to a Grapple Knife, now I was pretty good at it. Did I mention I was pretty good at it yet? I was mostly targeting for easy players so I could gain a little levels up, because I'm a bit of a douche like that and even though I had trouble starting out I saw fit to make sure other people had even more. Cat started talking, I saw his level, 92. He really amazed me. (Until I realised he just manually put it, lol! A person with actual IQ would have seen that right off but it took me days!) This is where I asked for a trainer. After a few of Cat's staff tried but found they didn't have enough badges to train me, Cat found a guy called... forgot his name, but he taught me well. You guys wouldn't be interested in him anyway, you obviously came here to read all about me.

Anyway, this is where I evolved, getting better at grapple, learning about everything from basics to advanced: Not only did I master the art of PRESSING the mouse button in under a decade, but also managed to finally get the hang of RELEASING it two months later!

Soon, I got legend to it. He left because he didn't enjoy it, haha friend.

I knew everything about knife TDMs; and that's how I wasted my life in a lego building game not building with lego. Without help in the past, nothing went wrong (even though I said it did earlier), and I'll always remember that one thing he (Cat) said, "Practice makes perfect!" Even though, you know, we proved earlier that Cat is basically a cheat at his own terrible gamemode and knifing is basically "release your mouse before the other dude does while maintaining feline's sniffing distance of their player"

I hope you enjoyed reading how my Life with Knives are and I hope this post becomes a new york times bestseller. Also, penguins.

Knife TDM isn't a productive thing. It's a garbage game mode.

I like how we can all agree knife tdms suck.

Outpact: Biography of a Knifer

i will actively yell at you about how forgetin terrible i find knife dms

my entire design philosophy revolves around making things as not like a knife dm as humanly possible
I like how we can all agree knife tdms suck.
Knife TDM isn't a productive thing. It's a garbage game mode.
Did you seriously make a topic in general discussion about how your whole life revolves around blockland's worst game mode?
I find knife tdms/dms really boring and that requires some skill, but I don't see it as a very big thing to brag about.
Grapple knife is one of the most overrated server concepts IMO
qft

I can't tell if you're six, from another country, or if you're joking. I hope you're joking.

this

"i can look at things while releasing m1 praise me"