Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread V2  (Read 30910 times)

aaa i recently got back into animal crossing
after one of my favorite villagers midge moved out, i got vesta

looks like she's joining chief, tangy, mac, hamlet, lopez, deirdre, and hazel
yay normal villagers

Talked to Gaston today, he was ALMOST going to move. Close call.

No one cares that I am the best Animal Crossing human ever?
there is a fun thing called posting a picture or posting your friendcode so then it's not just words making claims buster!

also i would like to apologize to uhh
no one
anyway festivale is basically on a random day so i can't show that on the calendar that is seen by some
it's a fun event so keep your eye out for it!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:05:52 PM by Flamecannon »

Festivale was yesterday for me, forget I hated how I could never find a white feather.

I found 2 rainbow though so it's OK, I was happy with not getting anymore furniture.

i deleted animal crossing so i could have enough space for pokemon Y

am i a bad person :(

I found 2 rainbow though so it's OK, I was happy with not getting anymore furniture.
furniture gets you big bucks tho i think its around 20k a piece?

i deleted animal crossing so i could have enough space for pokemon Y

am i a bad person :(
yes i can see you prefer fighting animals rather than befriending animals!
refer to the comic on page two and feel horrid about your decision!

yes i can see you prefer fighting animals rather than befriending animals!
refer to the comic on page two and feel horrid about your decision!

oh my god flamecannon you're right

i'm going to cry ;-;

i-i don't even like pokemon Y that much, i'm getting animal crossing back ;-;

oh my god flamecannon you're right

i'm going to cry ;-;

i-i don't even like pokemon Y that much, i'm getting animal crossing back ;-;
and this is why you should have the cartridge

now that you have reconciled your sins, enclosed in this envelope is a 32 gb sd card for your 3ds, along with a back up 8 gb sd card
mayor away!

no just kidding to be honest i totally would encourage investing in another sd card
i would although i am currently using a 32 gb sd so then i can decide what files on my computer to back up
i would also suggest to find an active use for your 3ds sd card since uhh
its poopy sometimes, one friend had to restart AC and another had to reset bravely default.
and even so you could back up AC, put it on your lappy, then alternate as you play pokeymanz and crossingmanz

yeah, i might ask my grandma to buy me an SD card like she did once from walmart tomorrow

but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez why can't the 3DS just use the small sd card, or just all devices use the big SD card i don't see what the damn difference is they both hold 32 GB and i threw my big one away aaaa

it can use a micro sd card if you just get an adapter. they fit into regular sd card slots, the only difference really is that they have their own smaller slot for the micro sd card

while I'm posting here anyway: I've had new leaf and pokemon X for a few weeks now (also pokemon Y as of a couple of days ago bc of that promotion)
I love new leaf
I've never played an animal crossing game before it though so I have to ask my boyfriend a lot of things because he plays it too and has more experience
I like Mathilda a lot (she calls me "wee baby" it's so cute), and also Isabelle a lot

I wish there would be more interaction with Isabelle, especially as a mayor. I don't waltz in every day asking her how the town is or what project I should plan. I wish on random days she'd call you up and say
"Umm, Mr. Mayor, we have an issue! Please report at the City Hall! W-When you can!"
There could be a villager with either a little complaint or such, like
"Mayor, there have been some tricky folk burying pitfalls! Normally I'd be fine since I'm "rough and tough" but I fell in about 3 the other day! could you do something about this?"
And then you and Isabelle could hunt down like 10 buried pitfalls. Or there could be issues with like, beehives, or heck even Wendell annoying villagers for food. Or even Gulliver passed out infront of someone's house, Katrina's "focus" being messed around with. Iunno I'd love it if Isabelle were there more often to explain things about the game, such as the Island which some people don't fully have a grasp on.
It could be once a month so then they'd have it sparingly, and you'd never be ready for it, as unlike normal town events like Festivale it'd have like 50 scenarios to flip through and it'd randomly occur after 30 days.
Just ANY WAY to get her to be more active as a character, she's a really important character as its assumed she's more of a mayor than you, but it's like how barely I go to Kicks or Harriet.

hmmm i have a little question, who would be interested in a project to create a game similar to animal crossing, but for the PC?

there is a fun thing called posting a picture or posting your friendcode so then it's not just words making claims buster!

also i would like to apologize to uhh
no one
anyway festivale is basically on a random day so i can't show that on the calendar that is seen by some
it's a fun event so keep your eye out for it!
I'm not a computer wizard.

I wish there would be more interaction with Isabelle, especially as a mayor. I don't waltz in every day asking her how the town is or what project I should plan. I wish on random days she'd call you up and say
"Umm, Mr. Mayor, we have an issue! Please report at the City Hall! W-When you can!"
There could be a villager with either a little complaint or such, like
"Mayor, there have been some tricky folk burying pitfalls! Normally I'd be fine since I'm "rough and tough" but I fell in about 3 the other day! could you do something about this?"
And then you and Isabelle could hunt down like 10 buried pitfalls. Or there could be issues with like, beehives, or heck even Wendell annoying villagers for food. Or even Gulliver passed out infront of someone's house, Katrina's "focus" being messed around with. Iunno I'd love it if Isabelle were there more often to explain things about the game, such as the Island which some people don't fully have a grasp on.
It could be once a month so then they'd have it sparingly, and you'd never be ready for it, as unlike normal town events like Festivale it'd have like 50 scenarios to flip through and it'd randomly occur after 30 days.
Just ANY WAY to get her to be more active as a character, she's a really important character as its assumed she's more of a mayor than you, but it's like how barely I go to Kicks or Harriet.
Yeah man, I hate how the only interaction I have with her is so limited