Musical artists that need more attention

Author Topic: Musical artists that need more attention  (Read 3254 times)

mystery skulls

his bandcamp is skimpy compared to his agent's youtube.

either way, I have all 19 of his tracks, pusillanimous individual melter x-treme

earl sweatshirt, childish gambino, chance the rapper, domo genesis, flatbush zombies
I fixed it no need to thank me (I like those other 3 but ehh)

If you are a fan of indie rock or indie in general check out "Into It. Over It" It is just one guy named Even Weiss. It is some incredible music with several great influences. 

I fixed it no need to thank me (I like those other 3 but ehh)
Well you didn't really fix much of anything considering you crossed out two of the most underrated on that list (doms and chance)
FBZ and Gambino are good and same for Earl, but i'd really like to see Domo and Chance get some more light. Chance is getting there and 2014 is def gonna be his year, and Doms is dropping his new mixtape this year too. He's definitely only getting better seeing as though all of his old stuff wasn't too good and most of his new stuff like features are quite amazing, I can't wait
Not to mention Chance hails from Chicago, where all the drill-rap is from (chief keef, yung chop, fredo santana, etc) and it's nice to not only have "3hunna!!!" rappers getting big from Chicago. That and Chance is cool as forget because all the acid and stuff

mf doom, proleter, miste, fat jon, nujabes, cut chemist, kid koala, capital steez

Alias Conrad Coldwood
Aphex Twin
Kraftwerk
Spoon

Oh I got a good one!

Maybe That's Why Humans Drink the Darkness That Is Coffee.

TÝR

YES.

A Faroese friend of mine showed me Tyr - Evening Star and I was stuck on them ever since.

I'm going to say City 17 though.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 01:07:31 PM by Slate521 »

Well you didn't really fix much of anything considering you crossed out two of the most underrated on that list (doms and chance)
FBZ and Gambino are good and same for Earl, but i'd really like to see Domo and Chance get some more light. Chance is getting there and 2014 is def gonna be his year, and Doms is dropping his new mixtape this year too. He's definitely only getting better seeing as though all of his old stuff wasn't too good and most of his new stuff like features are quite amazing, I can't wait
Not to mention Chance hails from Chicago, where all the drill-rap is from (chief keef, yung chop, fredo santana, etc) and it's nice to not only have "3hunna!!!" rappers getting big from Chicago. That and Chance is cool as forget because all the acid and stuff
I agree that all of them are awesome but I don't consider myself educated about rap so I wouldn't really know as much as you haha. I'm sorry If I offended you btw, Music is extremely subjective so I try to avoid criticizing other peoples taste and preferences.