Author Topic: Ephialites - Stupid key stealer  (Read 9503 times)

I'm not sure but I think I remember there being a place where you can change your key, I guess so that this wouldn't happen. I never used the button so I wouldn't be the one to ask about it though.

Also, http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=46170
Notice the name history.

Look who it is, Spencer2015, honestly this douchebag needs to be dealt with by the admins for theft (much like okiver)

I almost think it's a good thing he's doing it, because everyone who falls for it shouldn't be playing the game anyway :/
Still a douchey thing though and he shouldn't profit from it.

What.
So grammar.
Such proof.
Much nonsense.
OP, if you stop blaming Ephialtes for this "scam", I will pay you 100 Dogecoins. Straight from the mining pool.

OP, if you stop blaming Ephialtes for this "scam", I will pay you 100 Dogecoins. Straight from the mining pool.
13 cents lol

I will pay you 100 Dogecoins. Straight from the mining pool.
Lol, isn't that a nice idea. Use doge coins to make people think that they're getting something.

Lol, isn't that a nice idea. Use doge coins to make people think that they're getting something.
I think the idea was he was referencing the doge meme in his post, so he offered dogecoins.

I think the idea was he was referencing the doge meme in his post, so he offered dogecoins.
I wasn't saying that he had the idea, I was saying it was an interesting idea. =P

I almost think it's a good thing he's doing it, because everyone who falls for it shouldn't be playing the game anyway :/
Still a douchey thing though and he shouldn't profit from it.