Author Topic: Ephialites - Stupid key stealer  (Read 9498 times)

not surprised at all that davidosss would fall for this

"send this to 20 people or you die in five minutes!!!1!!!11!" I don't trust this. Tryed one time to post on 10 games press F3 or whatever and nothing happened. Just waste of time.

Oh just shut it up. I was too stupid for this things.

Help me or something. I can't believe i did it.I can't believe :(

It's no surprise that you would fall for something like this if you are as stupid as your posts make you out to be.

went and had a bit of a talk with Ephialites/pewdipie/spencer
got him to talk some
http://imgur.com/a/RkDfo
in short, he's been scamming people for their keys and then living off the scammed keys to scam more keys
he's selling some of them to people so he can buy a 2k ID for no apparent reason

Davidosss is a complete handicap and that's the truth, yeah. However, does that make it acceptable that this guy is tricking people into giving him their keys?

Unless my eyes are failing me, there are no posts in this thread that are criticizing the guy who's stealing people's keys. Everyone's just jumping on Davidosss. Even though he's a complete idiot and should have never even thought about actually giving him his key, he's still the victim.

I seriously don't mean to be "that guy" who defends stupid people whenever they do something stupid like their instincts order them to, but come on guys.

Yeah guys. This topic is about this person scamming keys.
This topic is not about how OP acts. Please get your heads out of your asses.

It's Spencer2015, if you entered your key in the form, prepare to have to buy a new one because he is going to sell your key.

notice the "fake" name EphialItes
the real guy Ephialtes
there is an extra I in the faker's name, also did you get the faker's BL_ID?

I'm happy now. Sorry for your loss. :)

It's Spencer2015, if you entered your key in the form, prepare to have to buy a new one because he is going to sell your key.
HELP ME! I DONT WANT TO BUY NEW KEY! :(

HELP ME! I DONT WANT TO BUY NEW KEY! :(
Also i had this account like for 2 years help :(

I'm out from blockland for some time. If you see me, totally it's not me. I will be out for like 5/6 days. Please do something with him in that time.

if he actually has your key, it will just get revoked

nice one

If you gave away your key, even through a scam, it's entirely your fault and the only thing that'll be done is that key will be deactivated. You have no choice but to buy another key.