Author Topic: ModTer night glow texture fix.  (Read 4569 times)

The factor that causes prints to glow is the fact that they're, simply put, not affected by the light level.
If your entire spray consists of the RGB color black (0, 0, 0) at varying alpha levels, it will never appear brighter than the current light level.
So if one of your prints reach 255 it glows?

So if one of your prints reach 255 it glows?
You misunderstood.

Again, prints are not programmed to be affected by the light level. So anything that is lighter than total black will glow, even in total darkness.
Thus, the only way to make a print that isn't visible in the dark is to, again, use black at various alpha levels.

The same can be done with default prints, default player faces and decals but since you cannot see them and I doubt Badspot will include them into default blockland I have no real reason in making anti-glow versions of those.

lol I found an odd issue. I did the default modter print that has brick studs on it and this is what appeared. It normally just has brick studs when I do that texture, but this has an actual brick-looking print.

lol I found an odd issue. I did the default modter print that has brick studs on it and this is what appeared. It normally just has brick studs when I do that texture, but this has an actual brick-looking print.

Remove the custom stud, lines and bottom brick textures you replaced and change them to default.

I do have non glow versions of those too but you're going to have to revert yours to default first.