Author Topic: Stone Brick's Swords & Stuff RPG!  (Read 1310 times)

Each time I return to Blockland after forgetting to play for god knows whatever reason, I create an RPG. This time, it's back, it's bigger, and it's better than loving ever. I host the server almost every day from ~5pm to ~12am every weekday. When it's at a reasonable level of completion I will put up a dedicated server.
Current features!
Skills
Currently, there are the following skills. Each skill contributes to your global level, and to increase each skills you must complete the task given to you by the relative guru!
Mining 50% complete
You can smith mined ores to create armor and weapons, but the most powerful weapons can only be created in the underforge at brickmountain..
Fishing 15% complete
Fish heal HP percentages outside of battle, but in battle they only heal a set amount.
Woodcutting 20% complete
You will be able to create bows soon.
Farming ?% complete
Use for good healing capabilities outside of battle and also a good source of gold! This skill is being made by honytawk.

Weapons
With a loving butt ton of custom made models, (by JakeBlade, a good friend) combat will be fun and diverse.
Currently there are only
Swords
Maces
Bows

Screenshots
tutorial island

stoneport island (may look slightly different atm)

walking to the boss Silver's cave for a fight!

silver in his cave.

NatHead creating his tower on the first player bought lot!

You can also buy player owned lots and build your own house! Yay!
Everything is run mostly on VCE, which, despite some people saying is buggy, has worked A-OK for me every time bar once, when it went crazy (with v4 variables)

Map looks too flat, add elevation.

Stone Brick, your evented RPG's have always been fun, its just a shame that your building skills are not at the same level as your eventing skills. I suggest you ask for help on this one, the map could look a whole lot nicer if you ask a skilled builder to help you out.

Trees need more foliage.

That is an awkward placement for a sword on your back.

I love the beach to grass transition.

Okay guys, I've played this for about 20 minutes and it appears to be a cool server, the events system make for enjoyable play, even if the build isn't too nice.
I am too busy to volunteer to help, but I highly recommend Stone gets some quality committed builders to create a world for him.

Okay guys, I've played this for about 20 minutes and it appears to be a cool server, the events system make for enjoyable play, even if the build isn't too nice.
I am too busy to volunteer to help, but I highly recommend Stone gets some quality committed builders to create a world for him.
im already on it furdilla!

Yeah, I've been getting limited help, mainly from Honytawk. There's also more frequent bugs with VCE when there are multiple players online, so I'll have a chat with another friend who seems to know how to fix them.