Author Topic: A better train mod.  (Read 1359 times)

Chrisbot6 has a pretty good train mod. You should suggest these things to him.

It's more like a roller coaster mod. Not exactly made for actual trains. He didn't even include any train vehicles into his finished "train" pack. I get left with the unfinished and broken trains.

I don't think he is even updating anything.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:39:38 PM by No, I am not Lord Tony! »

Suggestions and requests should be removed, if all that's going to be suggested is borderline impossible or stupid.

Suggestion, "Can we make ____?"
Community/experienced scripters "Sure, Yes, Why not!?"
Asker "Well....Can you do it?"
Community/experienced scripters ". . . . . *cough* . . . . ."

Pretty self explanatory, you'd be lucky if you even see the base for the code.

You know, a lot of stuff that is posted on here is possible, but people
dismiss them because they think its stupid. While others think its a good idea
but listen to the ones dismissing them.

I was wondering if someone out there could make a better train mod ... and can kill players [and] bots while the train is in motion. I also need options to make the train invulnerable.
Here you go, this meets a few of your requirements and the model is awesome: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215446.0
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM by Skig »

You know, a lot of stuff that is posted on here is possible, but people
dismiss them because they think its stupid. While others think its a good idea
but listen to the ones dismissing them.
Not if its something absurdly easy. And that's rare, people today think Blockland is like some alternate dimmed down version of Garry's mod, and they're partially right, but here is the Kicker. Things don't work the same, things break and the old gets boring. People crave change. I crave a good server that isn't stuff and lives up to its name. But guess what I see when I hit the player tab on Blockland, most if not all the servers are poorly managed, have no time or effort put in them, or I know, tezuni, yay!

Here you go, this meets a few of your requirements and the model is awesome: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215446.0

Actually that doesn't help because Chrisbot6 took Swollow's train model and used it for his train mod. The problem with that is the train dies whenever a player touches it.

The player does not die, the bot dies not die, the car does not die. The train will die.

Still back at square 1 with these train issues with the roller coaster mod.