nah

feh
0 (0%)
muh
2 (100%)
shwe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Endangered Species (apocalypse) Roleplay  (Read 3353 times)

Don't make it roleplay based it will turn into the other servers.
Okay so you're saying I should change my roleplay server to a.... What?

Okay so you're saying I should change my roleplay server to a.... What?
Something not so overdone and boring.

Something not so overdone and boring.
I don't see how roleplay is the thing that would make it overdone and boring.
Anyway man, if you don't want to roleplay don't join roleplay servers.

I don't see how roleplay is the thing that would make it overdone and boring.
Anyway man, if you don't want to roleplay don't join roleplay servers.
it's the fact that we have had like 4 or 5 of these servers and they are basicly a circle-jerk of supr l33t roleplayrs.

it's the fact that we have had like 4 or 5 of these servers and they are basicly a circle-jerk of supr l33t roleplayrs.
Yeah I know what you mean there, especially regarding winterbite.
There was a lame focus on a few 'main characters' which wasn't fun for the majority of the players. I intend to keep roleplay simple and include anyone who can roleplay well. There will also be events that involve every player, or random players.
Believe me when I say I hate the idea of main characters in roleplay, but the thing is that there aren't all that many actual good roleplayers that play this game, and if you don't roleplay well you wont be included.
It's a pretty simple philosophy:
If you want to play this server you should know how/learn to roleplay well. If you don't want to do that then don't play the server.

i know how to roleplay and i read rules and stuff but it's not fun when you get outcasted because you aren't "pro" like everybody else i think what you should do is have an apocalypse but no zombies and people are very spaced out and you feel alone and stuff.

i know how to roleplay and i read rules and stuff but it's not fun when you get outcasted because you aren't "pro" like everybody else i think what you should do is have an apocalypse but no zombies and people are very spaced out and you feel alone and stuff.
I was originally thinking to do something like that but being alone would be boring and there would be no roleplay. And you don't have to be a "pro" you just have to be good/competent.

I was originally thinking to do something like that but being alone would be boring and there would be no roleplay. And you don't have to be a "pro" you just have to be good/competent.
When u gonna host m8

When u gonna host m8
Idk man, I just saw the poll but I guess it's too late for that time really. I think I'm busy tonight but I'm not sure.
I really want to host the pilot when at least 4 or 5 other good rpers are on. No one's really saying anything so I don't know. I might have to host next weekend.
The problem with setting a time is that I'm not sure if enough people/people who really want to play will show up. I dunno

Idk man, I just saw the poll but I guess it's too late for that time really. I think I'm busy tonight but I'm not sure.
I really want to host the pilot when at least 4 or 5 other good rpers are on. No one's really saying anything so I don't know. I might have to host next weekend.
The problem with setting a time is that I'm not sure if enough people/people who really want to play will show up. I dunno
forget can't play next weekend

forget can't play next weekend
Damn... Maybe tomorrow starting at 3:00 to 4:00
that would work for me as long as it did for everyone else.

Are you serious? Like, why post that? Are you seriously giving me a hard time because I didn't join SPO?
furdle asked you to join spo?
he literally gave spo such a horrible name
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:34:05 PM by Passta Soup »

What, by asking me to join?
Well I don't know what you're trying to prove here considering you're the one who asked me to join.
I don't get the random insults by saying it would give SPO a bad name by asking me.
I did nothing to you... Besides saying I didn't want to join...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:38:43 PM by Kiro »

What, by asking me to join?
Well I don't know what you're trying to prove here considering you're the one who asked me to join.
I don't get the random insults by saying it would give SPO a bad name by asking me.
I did nothing to you... Besides saying I didn't want to join...
OH i thought you were someone else. i was mixing you up with kyro.
sorry :P