Author Topic: CTF_PinkPoisonPond, A Quake-Type CTF Map (Save included!)  (Read 2540 times)

Pink Poison Pond

I wanted to build a map using the new weapons Bushido made. They're alright.

Credits can be found in the zip. All required addons are present in the download. Save is present in the download.

Post constructive criticism. Rate based on gameplay, not on looks, please.

Screenshots taken by Deadfall07. Prints made by Masterlegodude a while back.

If you want to host this feel free, that's what the save is for. Feel free to convert this map for any new gametypes, use it in gamemodes, edit it, etc. I don't really mind what you do with it as long as people are using it and having fun with it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:14:20 PM by Megaguy2 »

Oh, forgot to mension, doesn't include the environment. Sorry. You'll have to make one yourself. Also the spawns aren't hidden by default so if you wanna do that you should do that.
I like it.
Thanks!

Thanks!
I actually like it a lot. it reminds me of electrk's quake-like DM. builds like these are fun to make

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:18:57 PM by swollow »

I went in there and it's about the host complaining on how bushido's guns suck

other than that I like it

I actually like it a lot. it reminds me of electrk's quake-like DM. builds like these are fun to make

Yeah, I like making maps for stuff like this, especially with modter.
I went in there and it's about the host complaining on how bushido's guns suck

other than that I like it
Yeah, I guess I went kind of overboard, haha. Was mostly joking. They're okay. I guess I was just mad about stupid little details such as the railgun making explosions and the rocket launchers not being very satisfying to use.

The 'Ponds' of pink poison aren't ponds.
They're pools. A better name would be PinkPoisonPools

Added some info re: hosting this to OP. Feel free to do whatever, I would like notifying of what you do with it if you do anything cool. If you want to turn this into a gamemode_ addon using slayers gamemode support go right ahead. Just remember to credit everyone!

Like this already. :)

Found two small "bugs"
On both static beam spawns the brick has collision and raycasting on
On one of the addrelativevelocitypads on the red side, it shoots you backwards.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:31:25 PM by gr8dayseth »

Like this already. :)

Found two small "bugs"
On both static beam spawns the brick has collision and raycasting on
On one of the addrelativevelocitypads on the red side, it shoots you backwards.
Thanks!

Can you pinpoint the exact pad? I'll fix this today.