Author Topic: We've hit 90K ID's  (Read 5759 times)

jesus christ what have we done

Badspot has made over $210000 just from steam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmVwJVWb2Y
Why does everyone think badspot gets 100% of the profits from selling a key?

I don't... 30k sold from steam (30000*10) then the 30% that goes to steam (30000*10*.7 = 210000). Why don't you do some simple math before accusing me of claiming he gets 100% of the profits.

he never said he did?

I can now say that I am a veteran, I guess.

why?

I have these security issues that block me from Blockland (or at least I suspect it), but even when all my firewalls and such are disabled, it still just reads 'Validating Key'.  Only time I can use Blockland is if I have access to another relative's computer, which is practically never.

OT: I think their probably will be a 100,000 ID.  There is a 10,000 and a 1,000 if I remember right.

I don't... 30k sold from steam (30000*10) then the 30% that goes to steam (30000*10*.7 = 210000). Why don't you do some simple math before accusing me of claiming he gets 100% of the profits.
Blockland is a limited liability corporation, so it has a 50% income tax

Plus you didn't account for the fact that the first 15000 or so ID's sold on steam were on sale for $2.50
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:46:36 PM by Pecon »

Blockland is a limited liability corporation, so it has a 50% income tax
Plus he has to pay for servers and the website..

Alright alright then include everything before steam and you're still wrong. So everyone is wrong. Deal with it

Plus he has to pay for servers and the website..
HIS PROFIT WILL BE EXACTLY $1

Alright alright then include everything before steam and you're still wrong. So everyone is wrong. Deal with it
Furdle is never wrong.

You can still come up with a rough estimate that factors in the major things.

$63625 would probably be a good estimate of what Blockland LLC has made since Blockland's launch on steam. This includes steam's cut, taxes, and the fact that the more recent purchases on the blink bundle would be worth very near nothing. Badspot probably has to also pay additional income taxes for what he personally gets (That would be another 50%, but I'm not 100% sure this is how it would work for him).