Author Topic: Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's servers V2  (Read 15551 times)

In game name: xXFEDORAXx
BL_ID: 69696
Who recommends you?: bill nye, steven hawking
What is your experience with admin?: i have cleared bricks for people who forgot how to
What is your experience with Moderator?: moderator is for cigaretteets
Why do you want to be accepted?: i believe that human kind is entering a new age of server hosting and that people need admins more than ever, and ever since i almost drowned in the blood of my own brutally murdered children i swore to always help people administrate servers, and even though i have herpes, aids, alzheimer's, snake cancer, and ass worms i will serve as admin with infinite loyalty
Time Zone: america
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): super admin
Fake app, denied.

Hi, I hope my application can be considered. Thank you!

In game name: Caribou
BL_ID: 51051
Who recommends you?: Boost, and Johnny Blockhead
What is your experience with admin?: I have been an administrator at Pandan's Raceway, Sophia's RP, Boost's TDM, and several other servers.
What is your experience with Moderator?: What servers do you have moderator on? Same as the question before this one
Why do you want to be accepted?: I like to help people, I have a bunch of free time during the weekends and Friday nights, I am responsible, I do not ignore anybody, and I like a challenge.
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): Moderator

In game name: Your IGN Here
BL_ID: Your BLID here
Who recommends you?: Put at least 2 recommendations.
What is your experience with admin?: What servers do you have admin on?
What is your experience with Moderator?: What servers do you have moderator on? (Optional)
Why do you want to be accepted?: Explain why you should be accepted.
Time Zone: Put your time zone here.
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): You can apply for either Moderator or Admin.

In game name: Blockhead692
BL_ID: 691
Who recommends you?: IcyGamma, Pandan
What is your experience with admin?:administrated on all of icygamma and pandans servers, and managed my own very successful gym rp
Why do you want to be accepted?:lots of free time, willing to take a hard line against trouble-makers while still maintaining good relations with contributing players
Time Zone: GMT +10 (australia, great for controlling the off-peak crowds)
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): admin

In game name: xXFEDORAXx
BL_ID: 69696
Who recommends you?: bill nye, steven hawking
What is your experience with admin?: i have cleared bricks for people who forgot how to
What is your experience with Moderator?: moderator is for cigaretteets
Why do you want to be accepted?: i believe that human kind is entering a new age of server hosting and that people need admins more than ever, and ever since i almost drowned in the blood of my own brutally murdered children i swore to always help people administrate servers, and even though i have herpes, aids, alzheimer's, snake cancer, and ass worms i will serve as admin with infinite loyalty
Time Zone: america
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): super admin
Oh god lol.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:21:43 PM by Lurker »

Hi, I hope my application can be considered. Thank you!

In game name: Caribou
BL_ID: 51051
Who recommends you?: Boost, and Johnny Blockhead
What is your experience with admin?: I have been an administrator at Pandan's Raceway, Sophia's RP, Boost's TDM, and several other servers.
What is your experience with Moderator?: What servers do you have moderator on? Same as the question before this one
Why do you want to be accepted?: I like to help people, I have a bunch of free time during the weekends and Friday nights, I am responsible, I do not ignore anybody, and I like a challenge.
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): Moderator

Accepted. I will give you Moderator, but I'm thinking about making you admin. How about I give you both moderator and admin?

In game name: Your IGN Here
BL_ID: Your BLID here
Who recommends you?: Put at least 2 recommendations.
What is your experience with admin?: What servers do you have admin on?
What is your experience with Moderator?: What servers do you have moderator on? (Optional)
Why do you want to be accepted?: Explain why you should be accepted.
Time Zone: Put your time zone here.
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): You can apply for either Moderator or Admin.
Do not repost the template.

In game name: Blockhead692
BL_ID: 691
Who recommends you?: IcyGamma, Pandan
What is your experience with admin?:administrated on all of icygamma and pandans servers, and managed my own very successful gym rp
Why do you want to be accepted?:lots of free time, willing to take a hard line against trouble-makers while still maintaining good relations with contributing players
Time Zone: GMT +10 (australia, great for controlling the off-peak crowds)
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): admin
Although most of it is good, I am questioning the name and BLID.
EDIT: Accepted.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:21:23 AM by Mr Queeba »

In game name: Night Fox
BL_ID: 10991
Who recommends you?: uhhh. uhhhhhhhh. I mostly just host?? so idk. peavy (alyx vance on the forum) might recommend me. caribou probably would too, but in all honestly I'm not sure he's ever seen me host. maybe he has
What is your experience with admin?: I have admin on my server. and a couple of my friends', like peavy's
What is your experience with Moderator?: I don't even know what this means
Why do you want to be accepted?: tbh I don't. I'm just writing this for fun mostly, because it's 8:00 in the morning and I haven't slept all night, and I have nothing better to do. I probably won't even join your server, cus my internet sucks lol
Time Zone: eastern time
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): admin I guess?? still dunno what a "moderator" is in this context

Accepted. I will give you Moderator, but I'm thinking about making you admin. How about I give you both moderator and admin?

Thank you, and whatever works best for you! I wouldn't mind being either.

In game name: Night Fox
BL_ID: 10991
Who recommends you?: uhhh. uhhhhhhhh. I mostly just host?? so idk. peavy (alyx vance on the forum) might recommend me. caribou probably would too, but in all honestly I'm not sure he's ever seen me host. maybe he has
What is your experience with admin?: I have admin on my server. and a couple of my friends', like peavy's
What is your experience with Moderator?: I don't even know what this means
Why do you want to be accepted?: tbh I don't. I'm just writing this for fun mostly, because it's 8:00 in the morning and I haven't slept all night, and I have nothing better to do. I probably won't even join your server, cus my internet sucks lol
Time Zone: eastern time
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): admin I guess?? still dunno what a "moderator" is in this context
Issues with this application:
Under "Who recommends you?" don't put uhh or anything like that. Just put who recommends you. There are no "Maybe's". You have to actually ask people if they recommend you, then put them in your recommendations.
Under "What is your experience with admin?" List the servers you have admin on.
Under "What is your experience with Moderator?" Moderators are like admins, except they can only kick people or ban people for 10 minutes. You don't need experience with moderator, just some experience with admin.
Under "Why do you want to be accepted?" Put more info, put why I should accept you.

Once all issues are resolved, the application will be accepted.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:29:33 AM by Mr Queeba »

Once all issues are resolved, the application will be accepted.
Are you kidding me.

In game name: Paradon
BL_ID: 17644
Who recommends you?: Dustcakes, Cookiez664, Manofthecentury, Kennedy, nerd of the week, Twerky, Clone v.117, miniiron45, Muzzles56, nerraD, Snaked_Snake, Blockhead8306, Torin0101, n Ninja, ArmyUnit, ChappersTeddy, Maxwell., Caution, Ghille, The Legend of Derpa, Idle, Zeblote, TDMBlockland98, Cybertails1998, Deathwish, Treynolds416, Lurker, Skull Candy, Mocha Furrier, dorkdotdan, dkamm65, Snick0rz, warlord, master king deaddude, Josephkl, Danny Boy, Juicy Drop Pop, Kikanek, Frontrox, TacoTuesday, lolz??, Capt.Tan, Quick Brick, UncoliVon, Rainzx¹, Keexiveantino, Swampivorous, Emo Freak, hemhigueVer

also badspot thinks im rly good
What is your experience with admin?: I moderate all the time. I have over 1000hrs of moderating on steam
What is your experience with Moderator?: I'm admin on Mr.LoL's server and my own and ANT's and probably someone elses
Why do you want to be accepted?: Because my e-peen can never be too large.
Time Zone: Sweden
What your applying for? (Moderator or Admin): I can be both but if i can be owner i want that.