Poll

next rp topic?

post apoc america
roman era (circa 200 bc)
ww2

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Cold War Mini - AND THE WINNER IS... ROME?!  (Read 128734 times)

I would join in on Middle Eastern/European Theatre but Australia would attack me. :(

just breath in the yellow fog everything will be OK.

about loving time
they were at war from page 124 onwards

Iranian revolutionaries compose an ideology about reverting to old days where stuff was free if you could get it. It is widely unsuccessful

GAY!!

I would like to ask what NPC countries feel about the embargo, Jairo.

It would be sweet to allow those who support Canada in this time of need to actually be able to vote, because most player-controlled nations oddly hate Canada.

Canada is of barbarian.

canada does nothing to you:((

world can live without canada!
ussr give us birch syrup! much better than maple syrup!

canada does nothing to you:((
Comrade Cuba was trying to help Haiti into communism, yet you try to stop him. Also your mother country UK and little brothers New Zealand and Australia are too over powdered as well. Anglos scare Egypt into submission while the convicts have chemical weapons. We will not stand for this much longer.

(and yes Yugo actually had 10 of these trucks)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:39:51 PM by Harm94 »

Barber Canada called Comrade Iran gay, but Comrade Iran can into fan of rainbows

Canada slaps the representative who said Iran was gay.

"Sorry."

Canada expresses that it cannot control its mother country and its little brothers, but yes, they do support them somewhat.

But!

We didn't attack!!11

With European pig-dogs too close, many young men voluntarily (by force) take arms in the military!

With European pig-dogs too close, many young men voluntarily (by force) take arms in the military!
calling one race inferior to the other(kind of)???
sounds pretty fascist to me.......,,,
haha just kiddin