Poll

next rp topic?

post apoc america
roman era (circa 200 bc)
ww2

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Cold War Mini - AND THE WINNER IS... ROME?!  (Read 128751 times)

Its a limitation on military size or tech.

I think, that's what Wikipedia says at least roughly.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 09:36:35 PM by Badger »

Yugoslavia's proposal is null.  Due to its recent and current affairs in Europe, its motives stated in its proposal, and the nature of the proposal restricted in the following UN charters, this request is illegitimate and cannot be processed.

Quote from: CHAPTER VIII: REGIONAL ARRANGEMENTS, Article I
1.  Nothing in the present Charter precludes the existence of regional arrangements or agencies for dealing with such matters relating to the maintenance of international peace and security as are appropriate for regional action provided that such arrangements or agencies and their activities are consistent with the Purposes and Principles of the United Nations.

Quote from: CHAPTER I: PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES, Article I
The Purposes of the United Nations are:
1.  To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2.  To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
3.   To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, love, language, or religion; and
4.  To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.

Quote from: CHAPTER I: PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES, Article II
The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.
1.  The Organization is based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members.
2.  All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Charter.
3.   All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.
4.  All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
5.  All Members shall give the United Nations every assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present Charter, and shall refrain from giving assistance to any state against which the United Nations is taking preventive or enforcement action.
6.  The Organization shall ensure that states which are not Members of the United Nations act in accordance with these Principles so far as may be necessary for the maintenance of international peace and security.
7.  Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

whoa

AU continues economical improvements and development on the hairrer jump jet.

Also Vietnam, I see that your allies are shunning you for protecting your people, perhaps you should re consider who's side you are on.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:13:25 AM by Badger »

NYET! VIETNAM! CONVICT ANGLOS TRYING TO TRICK YOU! THEY TRYING INTO DEADLY SUPER WEAPON LIKE SWEDEN!

ALSO IF PIGDOG CONTROLLED UN WILL NOT INTO VOTING FOR YUGOSLAVIA PROPOSAL, THEN I PASS ON VOTE COMRADE ROMANIA IF I MAY!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:05:35 AM by Harm94 »

We have nothing to hide B)

Canada, own comrades embargo you, but they won't into embargoing of evil anglo convict island of chemical weapons. Join Red Pact, we don't ignore allies. Technology is shared and most generous USSR gives us weapons.

I never used chemical weapons.

heheh

I have nothing to hide.  The only reason I keep it to UNP is so that it remains in neutral hands.

Also, in BNW I had no idea city states could capture cities...
Oh wait it disappeared.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:44:45 AM by SWAT One »

Canada, own comrades embargo you, but they won't into embargoing of evil anglo convict island of chemical weapons. Join Red Pact, we don't ignore allies. Technology is shared and most generous USSR gives us weapons.
They were forcefully-forced to embargo Canada by a motion offered and passed by communist scum like yourself (and "neutral"-obviously taking-Communist-side Sweden!).

Technically, SWAT One is proving that the embargoing of Canada was not of the selected/proved principles. Canada was participating in the war until they had everything embargoed -- including arms trade? I don't really understand, lol.

Canada kinda restores budget and butts into the Brazilian war with reinforced navy (although nothing comparable to what it was before), but kindly asks Brazil for a reward for helping in the beginning such as (free, non-returnable) money. Canada also wishes to buy the Harrier jet plans once they come out from Australia, AND to buy that artillery.

- Love
Canada

P.S.S.S:
Canada doesn't understand how Cuba is still a thing.

Aliens?

We are not sure.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 02:01:46 AM by Swat 3 »

I think I've come up with a more effective and strategic military aspect (involving troop deployment zones, strength, etc)

little bit too late to introduce it in this topic but maybe in the next

when I finish a mockup I'll post it here

Canada,

1.  Your economy wouldn't be good enough already to deploy any sort of navy larger than a few PT boats and a battleship.
2.  You were considered by Sweden, and many other world countries across ideological lines, a threat to the world.  That was why you were embargoed.

I think I've come up with a more effective and strategic military aspect (involving troop deployment zones, strength, etc)

little bit too late to introduce it in this topic but maybe in the next

when I finish a mockup I'll post it here
ooh I wanna know about this.

Wasn't the vote actually close?

Besides, there are more communist nations played by forumers. The votes are not affected by NPC's and therefore are not "many other world countries across ideological lines".

Yes, and also because Canada totally threw out all of their naval boats.
True, they are kinda outdated, but still :c.

No navy!
Navy not strong!
We go and make navy strong.

Hey US can we have some loans or free money or free navy thanks.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 02:09:39 AM by Swat 3 »

Wasn't the vote actually close?

Besides, there are more communist nations played by forumers. The votes are not affected by NPC's and therefore are not "many other world countries across ideological lines".

Yes, and also because Canada totally threw out all of their naval boats.
True, they are kinda outdated, but still :c.

No navy!
Navy not strong!
We go and make navy strong.

Hey US can we have some loans or free money or free navy thanks.
US has its own matters. They're being amphibiously invaded by the USSR in Alaska I dont think they'd have some naval ships to spare when there are USSR naval ships.

They are being attacked in Alaska.