Author Topic: Celestial Biota  (Read 1119 times)

i am going to do this again because i don't know why i stopped it :s

Your current posture cannot be identified, but you can see an indirect, red blinking light, along with a repeated sound that's starting to become vexatious. Wherever you are, it's pretty cramped and yet fragile. It's very dark, but not too dark.

You try to push your way out, but this presents no triumph. You push a little harder,and you hear something snap, as the top surface of whatever you're in breaks apart brutally. You ease yourself out of the space, and take a good look of what you were in. A crate- on the side there's a packaging label, it says DELTA 359, with a barcode underneath

Looking around, you are in a warehouse, and light from an unknown source appears to be coming down from the ceiling
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:12:28 AM by PurpleMetro »

i am going to do this again because i don't know why i stopped it :s

Your current posture cannot be identified, but you can see an indirect, red blinking light, along with a repeated sound that's starting to become vexatious. Wherever you are, it's pretty cramped and yet fragile. It's very dark, but not too dark.
That must have took a long time.

he's using this

edit: and not even doing a good job either
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:30:37 PM by Cybertails1998 »

what's with the gradient text though

it's pretty and all but is there a reason?

Scratch the barcode off.  No one must know that you, specifically, are misplaced.

Hide behind crate from ominous light.  Sneak away while you can.

Bump. Yeah you're a robot. Adenture completed.

Anyway, feel self.

"vexatious" and "brutally" sound kind of forced, i wouldn't recommend having them there since they kind of kill their own effect when it's obvious you're trying to pretty up your own vocabulary;
on the other hand, colored text representing the promenent color of scenery in the viewers eye is a totally badass idea and please keep doing that.

Scratch the barcode off.  No one must know that you, specifically, are misplaced.

Hide behind crate from ominous light.  Sneak away while you can.

As you raise your hand to tear off your label, you see that your hand is of course mechanical, with the attached fingers and whatnot. No surprise really there. You take control of your fingers and crumple up the useless paper. The brightness in this warehouse is starting to annoy you, though.

You go to hide behind the crate from the light, and it makes things much more viewable.

Now you see a bunch of crates behind your little crate, as well as a random assortment of mechanical limbs lying here and there

Check if you're being followed.
Investigate parts; were they severed by force, causing damage, or removed through normal replacement means?

"vexatious" and "brutally" sound kind of forced, i wouldn't recommend having them there since they kind of kill their own effect when it's obvious you're trying to pretty up your own vocabulary;
on the other hand, colored text representing the prominent color of scenery in the viewers eye is a totally badass idea and please keep doing that.

I agree with vexatious, but not really brutal. I can't think of a better word to describe that action, not that brutally is a great word. I probably would not have used an adverb at all, but, it's PurpleMetro's writing.

also it's an i after the m not an e

Open one of the crates.

Open one of the crates.
Check if you're being followed.
Investigate parts; were they severed by force, causing damage, or removed through normal replacement means?
Do both.

Open console
>Set.Text(readable and not loving annoying);
Close console

and
Do both.

>Update

Seriously, this is a wonderful start.  More fuel for the fire!

Do both.

You peek your head to the back, from the side of the crate

Nobody appears to have followed you, and you don't see any sign of life. You start feeling gradually weaker out of the blue, for some reason now.

You retract your head.The light coming from over there is just too unbearable. You go check out one of the crates, one of them right at the front, closest to you. You check to see if it has a label, like your crate, and of course, it does: DELTA 732. Your curiosity of what's inside gets the best of you, so you forcefully open the crate

The pulsating red light inside of the crate allows you to vaguely see it's contents. It looks like you, but crippled and all worn-out. Poor thing, you can only imagine what he's been through.

You close it's crate, and tear it's packaging label off. If it, or he were to suddenly get up, he probably wouldn't want this abundance to remain on his little home