Hosting public FTB-Direwolf server on syerjchep.org:14880 --- Syerjchep

Author Topic: Hosting public FTB-Direwolf server on syerjchep.org:14880 --- Syerjchep  (Read 12027 times)

I'm debating just filling in the rest of the livemap rather than waiting for the players to discover it.
I've gone into the blank space purely for that purpose alone and it doesn't fill in the live map. :l

Yes it does.
Breaking or placing a block will reveal it and each adjacent block.
Just being in an area however, will not.
(your position is always revealed however)

added grief prevention!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:34:53 PM by DrenDran »

Updated the terraria server and added the LogEx plugin to the Minecraft server.

What is LogEx?

Yes it does.
Breaking or placing a block will reveal it and each adjacent block.
Just being in an area however, will not.
(your position is always revealed however)

added grief prevention!

What does the grief protection do, other than the obvious. Does it prevent people from going through bases and shiz.

What is LogEx?
It was a logging mod.
It logged stuff, not using it anymore now that I got grief prevention.

so yeah, i guess interest in these kinds of things waxes and wanes

so yeah, i guess interest in these kinds of things waxes and wanes

what things? the servers?

what things? the servers?
interest

we were pretty popular for a while there
now no one joins any more

its funny because the same people act worried that the server isnt going to stay up long enough

You can now buy about a stack of dirt for 1 money.
Prices round up for things like dirt, so 1 dirt is also 1 money.

Also, I've started hosting Blockland Tower, it'll be public again soon.
Also, I'll be hosting at least one more server.

The blockland servers will be connected to the website, and you'll be able to connect your Blockland account with your Syerjchep account. You will be able to exchange money in BLT to money in Minecraft and vice versa.

Can ya keep us updated on the BL server? I can't get on now because my brother is on the computer. Show us your progression.

Well it got up to 30 players simultaneously today, becoming the most popular server for a few minutes.
There are still some more minor bugs to work out, but nothing that wasn't there back in December.
The authentication system more or less works but there's still a change I'd like to make before more people start using it.

well i cant recall if there were bugs or anything
i wanted to see how much i could fix before day 2
also wanted to fully implement the authentication system/buying and selling stuff

I'm going to clear all BL auths (There were only 4 of them) because they did it based on name, not BL_ID.
Really stupid mistake, I know, but I basically copied the Minecraft auth system.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:01:11 PM by DrenDran »