Author Topic: Why RTB going be Shutdown?  (Read 72436 times)

I guess its time for Ephi to move on. It is a scary idea, that we will no longer have the ease and the convenience that RTB brought to us. It feels as though I have had all of my technology taken away, I feel worried for the future. RTB contributed so, so much to Blockland as a whole, and all out of Ephi's desire to improve not only himself, but the game in which he loved. If he feels its time to move on, and to leave behind this project - It is in his power to do so, and I wish him all the best.

No doubt we'll be sad, but we should return the same kindness that Ephi gave us with RTB when we wish him good luck in his new pursuits. In my eyes, he knew people would be angry, frustrated, disappointed, and confused - but he didn't let his fear cloud his judgement of what he wanted, and I can respect such a strong will.

Ephi, thank you for giving your time and care to our game. I wish you the best, wherever you go from here.

i hope it comes back im truly going to miss this i think im going to cry just about the internet :(

wow, this is kinda sad. It's going to be a new era of Blockland, for sure.

I will use my 32GB external hard drive and place every single addon from RTB3 on it before May 1st. It's the least I could do for one of my favorite games, and the best 20 bucks I've ever spent ;-;
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:57:33 PM by curiosblockland6 »

did anyone else notice the title is wrong

wow, this is kinda sad. It's going to be a new era of Blockland, for sure.

I will use my 32GB external hard drive and place every single addon from RTB3 on it before May 1st. It's the least I could do for one of my favorite games, and the best 20 bucks I've ever spent ;-;
The entire uncompressed mirror of all add-ons takes up .9 GiB.

I can pay for a site and host the files if people are needing.

not in any professional way, it will just be an index, maybe cat folders. to hold it all till something real happens.

did anyone else notice the title is wrong
I see wrong nothing it with.

I see wrong nothing it with.
It should be "Why is RTB going to be shutting down"

But i'm not picky about it as i'm still able to understand it, so i haven't had a reason to point it out

But i'm not picky about it as i'm still able to understand it, so i haven't had a reason to point it out

Holy stuff I honestly didn't notice the missing is and to

"I see wrong nothing it with"

Did you really miss that?

"I see wrong nothing it with"

Did you really miss that?
As a matter of fact, i did

I think i even re-read it and still saw it as "I see nothing wrong with it"

What the Christ are you guys doing to my brain

Holy stuff I honestly didn't notice the missing is and to
i missed the is
i kept seeing the missing to, but it didn't bother me...

he fell in love with a girl. this kinda stuff always happens when the skirts get involved in man business.