Author Topic: $30, what buy?  (Read 2218 times)

Then sell if for a profit. You'll be rolling in money.
"Money money money!"

Sorry to bust your bubble, Muslim, but most planes cost more than $30.
Most actually sell for as low as 1,000,000 to 30,000,000.

But I love model planes.


for 30 bucks you could get a cheap stick it together model not a real glue it paint it actually put work into it model.


buy some grams
you know what im sayin man ;)

for 30 bucks you could get a cheap stick it together model not a real glue it paint it actually put work into it model.
Actually no

On a budget of $40 i was able to buy an Air France die-cast model (it's a beauty, special edition) and a New York Air all metal model.

They're small, but great. Also, it's not about putting it together. I'd rather not actually do that. I'm only into what it looks like after.

Actually no

On a budget of $40 i was able to buy an Air France die-cast model (it's a beauty, special edition) and a New York Air all metal model.

They're small, but great. Also, it's not about putting it together. I'd rather not actually do that. I'm only into what it looks like after.
$40 =/= $30




 You could buy Skyrim, if you do not have it.

vaseline, magnums and a cucumber

If you're interested in difficult, medieval-themed video games, then Dark Souls would be a great choice.