Author Topic: Scar Z| take a break  (Read 8263 times)

Can we just ban this forgeter already? He's obviously a troll, stop feeding him.

Can we just ban this forgeter already? He's obviously a troll, stop feeding him.
He's actually legitimately this handicapped. I've seen him ingame a few times, and he's just that plain dumb.

Plot Twist, OP is actually ScarZ

No but seriously, /support
Scar Z is an idiot.

I've banned Scar Z from my server multiple times. I finally banned him forever though.

I've banned Scar Z from my server multiple times. I finally banned him forever though.
For doing unclever things right?

Oh god, not this guy. Anyway, this guy has been 'trolling' in the game itself, pissing alot of people off, I've perma'd him from my server because he's trolling :(. /support

Oh my god, just because of some posts, you guys are hating the crap out of scar

just shut the forget up, and move on

Oh my god, just because of some posts, you guys are hating the crap out of scar

just shut the forget up, and move on
People want him gone.  What's the difference if it gets him banned if we're soft or loud about it?

And actually why are you even here if you're going to complain about us complaining?  If you don't care to contribute, then leave the thread and let the complaining against ScarZ be alone here.

People want him gone.  What's the difference if it gets him banned if we're soft or loud about it?

And actually why are you even here if you're going to complain about us complaining?  If you don't care to contribute, then leave the thread and let the complaining against ScarZ be alone here.
Yeah well why are you complaining that he is complaining that everyone else is complaining? You should just leave him alone and stop complaining!

You don't know his past, I don't know it either, no one does. WHo knows? He could have the worst past and everyone is teasing him. I have the worst past and no one gives a crap about it. Just stop.

You don't know his past, I don't know it either, no one does. WHo knows? He could have the worst past and everyone is teasing him. I have the worst past and no one gives a crap about it. Just stop.
what the forget.

Aren't you Scar.z

I have the worst past and no one gives a crap about it. Just stop.
No ones going to give you sympathy online if they don't know you.

Aren't you Scar.z
Don't tell me I just wasted a half hour sending "advice for new folks" to a repeat offender who doesn't learn...