Author Topic: Scar Z| take a break  (Read 8345 times)

Defending the person, replying right after, Badspot. Can we please get their IPs?
I smell a ban incoming.

Noedit.  Meant that it's fishy and you're trying to get people to DDoS him.

Noedit.  Meant that it's fishy and you're trying to get people to DDoS him.
I don't think that's how it works.
The guy was actually asking Badspot if the IPs are the same; it seems suspiciously like the same person and if the IPs are the same that basically confirms it.

I don't think that's how it works.
The guy was actually asking Badspot if the IPs are the same; it seems suspiciously like the same person and if the IPs are the same that basically confirms it.
I couldn't ddos if I tried, I was asking if their IPs were the same.

Take a chill pill bro. c:
Pardon him Kitty, he failed his exams 4 years ago, So he had nowhere to go but stay with his mom. Sense then, he has been living in the basement Playing CoD all night until 3 in the morning. He works at the Papa Johns near you!

So the moral of the story is to buy Papa Johns pizza.
No Scar Z is the comment below this -.-
Yes, I am Scar Z, because my name matches so much to his -.-

Wait wait whoa, You spent this much time tracking down all my posts?
You don't know his past, I don't know it either, no one does. WHo knows? He could have the worst past and everyone is teasing him. I have the worst past and no one gives a crap about it. Just stop.
is this hell

I never knew he had a vangia

Why do we make Drama's about people anyway? I mean, seriously. You can make a drama about it all you want in your head. You can say anything you really want in your head. But seriously, why do we make dramas about people?

No need this up again

Why do we make Drama's about people anyway? I mean, seriously. You can make a drama about it all you want in your head. You can say anything you really want in your head. But seriously, why do we make dramas about people?
Because we want others aware

No need this up again

Kinda

Because we want others aware
You care about yourself, And when other need help you push em away.

You care about yourself, And when other need help you push em away.
Scar,
What the forget

lol