Poll

Who agrees?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Greek2Me must add multi-slayer compatibility  (Read 752 times)

Yes, as the title suggests we need multi-slayer compatibility...

What is it?

It is compatibility so that you can host more than one slayer minigame on one client.

Why the hell would we need it?

Well this add-on http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251076.0
and multi slayer compatibility, would mean players could create minigame
servers where you click on a button for the minigame and then *poof*
you've joined that minigame. (also good for spawn rooms)

Please do it Greek it will add more possibilities :cookieMonster:

Slayer has included this feature for years.

However, only one minigame can be created per BLID. Trust me, there's a good reason for the limit.

It isn't that hard to get some friends who you trust, to put up some extra mini games. So technically you can already do this.

Slayer has included this feature for years.

However, only one minigame can be created per BLID. Trust me, there's a good reason for the limit.
Maybe we can let the host make more though?

Greek I think I brought this up before, but rounds still don't end when two teams are allied by color are alive and a third enemy team is dead.

Win mode was by lives.

Greek I think I brought this up before, but rounds still don't end when two teams are allied by color are alive and a third enemy team is dead.

Win mode was by lives.
Seems irrelevant to this topic.

Win mode was by lives.

Yes I fixed it but there hasn't been an update yet. Just grab the latest build off of http://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer.

Trust me, there's a good reason for the limit.
Can you explain?

Shouldn't this be in General Discussion?

Shouldn't this be in General Discussion?

No, this is a suggestion, hence, why its in Suggestions & Requests

Can you explain?

Secondly, how will the server know which bricks, vehicles, etc. belong to which minigame? When a minigame resets, it will end up resetting things that other minigames are using.

Basically, everything would get messed up.