Author Topic: Anyone going too see LEGO:The Movie?  (Read 10515 times)

Nope.

http://screencrush.com/making-of-lego-movie/
Yeah I think the real lego sets and the stop-motion theyre referencing are the ones in the live-action portion of the movie. The parts that actually took place in the movie world were all animated.

10/10 everything was awesome

This is interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6WJ3fTUkc

I always think its weird seeing people voice act

Now I want Emmets awesome construction mecha set :(

That was awesome
They needed more bionicle and nba players though
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:31:47 PM by lolz?? »

Was Pepper referenced in the movie anywhere. I don't think I saw any lego island refs

Gonna see it today. :-)

I went to go see it with my dad, but after about 30 minutes into the movie, the theater's speakers busted and a huge, loud, buzz noise went off. The actual movie's audio worked fine, but the buzz sound pretty much blocked out the sound to be heard well. Most people walked out of the theatre, including my dad and I, and the theater was kind enough to provide a complimentary pass, but they didn't give anyone a refund.

o m g socialization 0__________o *palms start 2 sweat*
It's not the fact of social issues, it's because I hate movie theaters. Every time I go, there's always some obnoxious kid that kicks my chair and points everything out spoils the movie. The ground is sticky from spilled soda. Two people making out right next to me.
Also, I hate the smell of popcorn.

It's not the fact of social issues, it's because I hate movies theaters. Every time I go, there's always some obnoxious kid that kicks my chair and points everything out spoils the movie. The ground is sticky from spilled soda. Two people making out right next to me.
Also, I hate the smell of popcorn.
You satanist.

the movie was great and i got to watch it with awesome people i love the movie so much

also guys mcdonalds current happy meal toy is a plastic holographic lego movie cup, they're pretty cool.

Now I want Emmets awesome construction mecha set :(
wow did you learn nothing from the movie? u gots to be creative and build that shiz yourself

Must wait 10 days from now :c