Author Topic: Anyone going too see LEGO:The Movie?  (Read 10455 times)

It's not the fact of social issues, it's because I hate movie theaters. Every time I go, there's always some obnoxious kid that kicks my chair and points everything out spoils the movie. The ground is sticky from spilled soda. Two people making out right next to me.

Your theater sucks.

Also, I hate the smell of popcorn.

You suck.

Everyone here at the theater seems a little younger than me.

It's not the fact of social issues, it's because I hate movie theaters. Every time I go, there's always some obnoxious kid that kicks my chair and points everything out spoils the movie. The ground is sticky from spilled soda. Two people making out right next to me.
Also, I hate the smell of popcorn.

Say to the kid behind "Excuse me, could you stop" - It's a tactic called, "Embarace the parents, then they will teach the kids"

I might, but if I don't then I can always watch it On Demand. I am really looking forward to seeing Muppets: Most Wanted though.

Just finished watching it. It was really good. The ending was pretty great too.

I just got back from seeing it.
it was really, really good.

the movie was great and i got to watch it with awesome people i love the movie so much

also guys mcdonalds current happy meal toy is a plastic holographic lego movie cup, they're pretty cool.
wow did you learn nothing from the movie? u gots to be creative and build that shiz yourself
stfu i follow the instructions cigarettet

stfu i follow the instructions cigarettet
ugh omg ur such a conformist

but

Everyone at the theater seemed a little younger than me.

Yea i like the movie to and also i played The Lego Movie - Video Game for Wii U.

Both were epic.

I watched it with my friend last night

We couldn't get enough of "SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP"

We couldn't get enough of "SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP"
god that was hilarious

god that was hilarious
Definitely.

Yeah, if you haven't already gone and seen this movie, you should go do it now, it was brilliant.

installing the game on steam now XD

been awhile since i enjoyed a tt lego game.