Author Topic: BL IS DOWN!!  (Read 1817 times)

don't worry everything is just being transferred to disney's database. give it time.

RTB is not a game, it use to be a game back in vooo2.
No one even mentioned rtb. What're you trying to say?

don't worry everything is just being transferred to disney's database. give it time.
10/10

this might be due to sopa getting back on track. the reason might be because blockland due to having legos in it but badspot already settled this years ago with the lego company. so this is maybe because sopa did not get blockland. so yeah. blockland is shutting down for having legos in it.
seriously
are you-
SERIOUSLY?

this thread scrambles my brains

please dont scramble them

i need them for important things

we have got serious stuff going on here. if your just joining in on me. i'll tell you what's up. a website said bl is down. i will show you proof. here's the link:  http://www.isblocklanddown.com/  did you see the website saying blockland is down. this might be due to sopa getting back on track. the reason might be because blockland due to having legos in it but badspot already settled this years ago with the lego company. so this is maybe because sopa did not get blockland. so yeah. blockland is shutting down for having legos in it.

Omg, I saw this on the webpage and thought to myself, "Is it really the end of my favorite game?"

No one even mentioned rtb. What're you trying to say?

LOOK!

buttkills, the only thing going down is the RTB Service. Where you got the idea that blockland itself is shutting down is completely absurd and factually incorrect. Please stop being stupid.

buttkills, the only thing going down is the RTB Service. Where you got the idea that blockland itself is shutting down is completely absurd and factually incorrect. Please stop being stupid.
Auth is down too
and master server

Auth is down too
and master server
Might be either maintainance or another DDOS but they arent being taken down permanently, unless someone said. If so, please direct me to that post that mentions the Auth and Master Server going down permanently,

blockland is shutting down for having legos in it.

This made me stuff my pants.

We don't need a new topic everytime bl goes down. Also, it's not going anywhere. Only RTB is going which is the heart of blockland

I can't access the forum at all on my phone anymore, but it works fine for computer