Author Topic: A little sumnten sumten for Badspot  (Read 5461 times)

Just because I'm fat doesn't prove ice cream dummy woo Im fat and your the loser with no girlFriend
Oh the irony.
Don't get me started on the topic of girlfriends, first off, I choose not to get into a relation at this age, and guess what, over the years, around 4 if not more girls asked me out, you could say that makes me look bad, but as I stated before, I do not want to get into a relationship at this age.
That being said, it seems as if my chances of getting a girlfriend are pretty high, yet yours, being fat and all, and for some reason comparing your fatness to the fact that I don't have a girlfriend just shows that you are sensitive about your weight. Using that logic, I could predict that you come here to take out your anger and aren't satisfied with your life at all to be talking smack to a man who has made more of a profit than you by creating this game which in your opinion sucks. Your opinion is fine, it's the fact that you have to go and spend time making abusive videos like that.
Eat shit and explode, replying to this post with something as immature as "Whiny bitch  :cookieMonster:" Just further increases the probability of my guesses.

I'm only 13 moron
Did I miss something?
Since when is there a legal age to play with your tits?

I see what you did there, don't try to change the subject.

WEll this is boring god, blockland, I mean gayland, snobs
Dreaming about the land of the gays now, are we?

I'm only 13 moron
Did I miss something?
Since when is there a legal age to play with your tits?

Forgive him his parents didnt hold him enough as an infant.