Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 29062 times)

And the videos of GMod helps in people get interested in GMod, since they are A LOT

And since there are not that much BL videos, less people know about BL through youtube

does anyone actually know what OP is asking? cus I'm pretty sure it's about the activity on the forum, not the game, but idk

I would think that over 2 million people own garry's mod, while like only 90,000 people own blockland
fixed

does anyone actually know what OP is asking? cus I'm pretty sure it's about the activity on the forum, not the game, but idk
I think the question is why are there more people online on the forums than the game
or somethin
mostly everyone else is interpreting it as "why is gmod so much of the peopling" but i just think its "gmod's forum and their game is about as equally active why isn't blockland"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:49:38 PM by Flamecannon »

I think the question is why are there more people online on the forums than the game
or somethin
mostly everyone else is interpreting it as "why is gmod so much of the peopling" but i just think its "gmod's forum and their game is about as equally active why isn't blockland"
cuz I cn walbang

Because the forums are more fun  :cookieMonster:

We're a small community.

Over 60,000 Players is a small community?

only around 60k people own blockland

some id's are skipped

Aren't we getting to the 90K?
If not, some is not the right way to explain it.

only around 60k people own blockland

some id's are skipped
It's much more than that. Not 90k, but no less than 75k for sure

to be honest, blockland isn't as fun to me anymore as it was 4 years ago. I cant play it for long periods of time without boring myself. I am also seeing a lot of negative reviews on steam. Plus, not many people on youtube show let's plays of the game. Say what you want to me, but blockland was better off with maps.

It's much more than that. Not 90k, but no less than 75k for sure
if this is referring to the number of ids, the OP is a 90k
i forget which ids are skipped other than the 2ks and the 2-100 er 99 er

if this is referring to the number of ids, the OP is a 90k
i forget which ids are skipped other than the 2ks and the 2-100 er 99 er
I think 50-60k ids were sold to amazon, and I've seen quite a few 55ks around

blockland.us Purchases = ID 100 - 48k

Amazon Purchases = ID (roughly) 50k to 62k

Steam Purchases = ID (roughly) 65k and up

to be honest, blockland isn't as fun to me anymore as it was 4 years ago. I cant play it for long periods of time without boring myself. I am also seeing a lot of negative reviews on steam. Plus, not many people on youtube show let's plays of the game. Say what you want to me, but blockland was better off with maps.
lolwut?
did you enable "show negative reviews only" or something, because when browsing reviews I see like 50 positive and 3 odd negative reviews.

This isn't Minecraft.

Since there is no "goal" in Blockland, there isn't really much to make a let's play about...