Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42451 times)

One other thing: Please pardon my unwittingness, but I'm a bit confused as to how this installation works. I've seemed to have issues installing RTB time and time again, and I'm not sure why. I'm on a Macintosh, so I was hoping somebody may have some insight as to how this'll function. I've attached a screenshot for anybody that may've found a way to alleviate this.

that looks correct

you're technically not supposed to unzip it, but that isn't actually a problem

are you sure you've got it in the right blockland folder? maybe difference between steam and non-steam?
post a console.log in a thread in help

It decompresses the .zip upon download, which is strange. May be something with settings. I'll see, though. Thanks!

edit: alright i've got it running because i can see a section for RTB under the control settings, it may just be me being stupid and having no knowledge of how to open the gui

double edit: yep, it was the latter. it's fethin' shift+tab to open, and i was trying shift+return. thanks again, though.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:43:50 PM by Brass »

Did port fix the problem with the chat not opening and the consol saying its not an item or something

Did port fix the problem with the chat not opening
What do you mean?

I can't open the IRC client at all.

"SimSet::isMember: RTB_IRCClient is not an object."
The same problem as this person

Another thing: I'm used to double-clicking on names not opening a window now, so I've been relying on /msg. Evidently, people are receiving my messages but I'm not receiving theirs. Any insight?

Another thing: I'm used to double-clicking on names not opening a window now, so I've been relying on /msg. Evidently, people are receiving my messages but I'm not receiving theirs. Any insight?

The current version here is pretty buggy, sorry for that. The transitional IRC client in BAM seems to work perfectly, but I can't exactly post it seeing as that it's still using RTB's GUIs, contrary to RTB's license.

I will be happy to (try) find some bugs for you, I have the addon added.

Oh I don't even know how to open BAM.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:34:56 PM by Swat 3 »

ctrl tab

Why did you post that here instead of the BAM topic?

Why did you post that here instead of the BAM topic?
wheres it at?
i dont see it anywhere